Greatest productivity tips blogger uses to be successful in their journey.




 Do you consider yourself a blogger or are you an influence in some kind of way? Today I want to share some productivity tips for a blogger to help yourself create a schedule to help you keep on track with tasks you need to do, also keep you accountable when you fall short.

When it comes down to blogging you need to keep yourself productive at some point. by sharing these tips with you to make your blogging journey a little easier. These tips are advice that I never know when I started my journey blogging.

So important before you start that you have some kind of system in place, make sure the one that you create works for you.

So if you are thinking about starting a blog.  Learn everything you need to know About starting a blog, make sure you have these steps down before you rev up and get going. Once you have your direction everything will fall in place.  Productivity tips will be set and they are hugely helpful for someone that is just starting out. 

1.  Set a schedule:

So when I started blogging you might say a decade ago, I kept myself on a blogging schedule, I had an idea I wanted to create a new blog post every week. It was easier for me to assign content on certain days. this was a great way that my reader got comfortable with my blog and know when new blog posts were coming out. 

Let me fast forward for one moment, My reader is excepting 3 or 4 New fresh pieces of content every week. when it comes to the weekend is time for the family.  When it comes to serving content during the weekdays.  this is one of the best ways to keep me on track also accountable as well. 

2. Post and Share:

As soon as you press publish, you are sharing it with the world, But if you are not ready for that you might want to schedule it. You are wanting everything to pop up somewhere to be seen somewhere.

The best tips I can give are for a blogger is not to waste their good content, Many times we get caught up with getting content out. Forget to send it out to all the different social media platforms. This is one of the most important sets to get eyeballs on your content.

3. Thinking  Ahead:

I'm not someone that does well with the editorial Calendar too far in advance.  I'm the kind of person that does well with books, and blogging tips so much more.  I would like to serve up content at the moment,  instead of in the future. 

The important advice that I can give is to think ahead of the best works  for you

Comments

  1. Great tips! When i started i made sure i have a reminder or post it saying "Share to SocMed!!".

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful tips that you can implementment right away. Thanks for sharing these amazing post with lovely tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on setting a schedule - I know that it would definitely benefit me. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always make sure I plan ahead. I make a calendar so I won't forget any.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.