5 tip to be more productive in your blog.






Are your feel like you are not getting anything done? Your not allow,  there are millions of people feel this way. Oh heck last week i just took a day off, for just because.   Might say it happen to the best of us. 

But you are still wondering how could I conquer productivity?  Let take a moment to look at our daily habits to be more productive as a blogger.

Blogging Productive tips:

Being so productive means your are getting your things done, in a timely manner.  You're meeting all  your deadlines,  doing all your tasks, contributing  to your end goal of running a successful blog.

Here are some things that you can do to help.

1. Waking up early:

When I switched a waking up at 10am to changing my sleep pattern to 6.15 am, I couldn't believe that I was getting more done, one of the best thing that I could end my day a little early, I felt that I was getting a heads up every single day.

It felt so much better,

wondering if you guys have tried this?

2. Writing it down:

You just can not keep up with everything in your head?

WRITE IT DOWN!

Whether it means just jotting it down in your computer or just on a postanote, or in your daily planner, even on  your cell phone, just take a few minute and write it down.  Sometime we forget things. 

Like Doctor's appointments, or taking bobbly to a soccer game, much more. 

This step will get you closer to be more productive as a blogger.

3. Working in Batches:

Setting a timer, you might say 1 hour or so, by doing a batch a work in that time, when the 1 or so is up just take a break, and go back to set the timer and repeat, rinse as well. 

This is wonderful for work, in general, espectaly awesome for writing.  You will be able to churn out batches of content for your blog be able to stay on track with your blog post. 

4.  Line up tasks:

Plan your day in advance, hour by hour, if you can you will stay focus on your work, Just pick a blog post, a product to work on as well. 

 5. Using a template in your writing:

Which has been so helpful.

I'm hopeful to use these templates on future blog post..

Comments

  1. Really good ideas! I come up with ideas at the strangest times and end up emailing them to myself so I don't forget aha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helpful tips, blogging on social media can become overwhelming if you are not organized. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. your very welcome, thanks for sharing

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.