The First Wives Club

Image
 Don't get mad, just get everything. So when their best friend committed suicided over a divorce. So Elise , Brenda, Annie have decided that they had enough. Each were crucial of there husband career. But now that their husbands are successful. They are  trading in their wives for a newer blonde models. So one day over lunch they formed the first wives club. Which wasn't a support groups.  This is a sass in Chanel.   Painstakingly, inexorably as they are wanting to take their men down as they who wreck there lives. They knew that revenge has never been sweeter. 1.  They are First wives 2. They were the secret of success supporting their spouses and taken them to the top 3. Each of them were abandoned for younger, blonder, sleeker women known as trophy wife. It has caught my heart as I was reading this story, that was long the way.  And they say that self pity  was all over for them. It now that they wanted to get even with their exes.  Years later  the story was turned into a m

Seven Loves





your wondering who is deeply affecting our lives? It is most who has touch us breifly, even  when it is excepted.  For May it was her lover that  has taken  her forties. It was the handsome , and troubling young rebel. She was so wanting to recue him.

So the police officer played a bigger part of the role in the greatest castastrophe. As we move back in and out of time.  From May' childhood to her eight grade of decade. 

Seven loves stand of an ordinary life made so extraordinary of the passion  that drive it.  With the complex of the story  of finding love, desire, happiness, memories of the family,  and the friendship, that is structured, of the small truth.

I discovered this author from a friend of mine, that loved the book and the story so I decided to induge in reading this book,  For my  honest opinion I feel that the story is something complex,  and still wondering if she recue the trouble young rebel.  

Even though she went in an out of time, and find the happiness that she is wanting.  May was the amazing student as she see herself  as she defends  these ideals also lossing the sight of these ideal as well.  As she finds the tenderness and redemption of the unlikely places.  This books wasn't my cup of tea.

2 stars.

Related Posts

Comments

  1. This book seems interesting even though it is not something I would normally pick to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing story that i have loved. I must put it on my reading list for future reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the sound of this wonderful book. I am always on the hunt for a new one and this one sounds good ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.