The Healing ( Kentucky Brothers)





Can a man burdened by memories of yesterday find hope in the land of tomorrow?  Samuel Fisher was from Lancaster Pennsylvania.  Now he is a single father, is in shock  following the unexcepted death of his wife. 

When his brother Titus talked him in to moving to Kentucky, hoping to find  a fresh start to help in finding peace for Samuel's grief. So Samuel pack up his kids  and headed to bluegrass country.

Esther agreed to help Samuel in watching  his kids as he work with an English contractor Allen  on a  bed and breakfast that was owned by Englisher. She developed a crush on Samual, and a true affection with his children.

Was there room in Samual heart for Esther, or does the pretty innkeeper has already taken residence there?  When a miisconception  that has araised, even jealusious arises.  Will there  be peaceful loving Samual and Esther bow to the apparent competition or with the fight for  their newfound love? 

So how does god manage to untangle these starcrossed lovers before any damage in done?

A beautiful love story that has alot of twist to it.  It is something to see how they untangle  those star crossing love was going to be.  Without seeing the damage that it could happen.  

4 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. This sounds like an amazing story that Has alot of twist to it. I must put it on my reading challenges list for on of my special books I will read at a letter date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richelle Milar9/28/2022

    This looks like a really great and interesting book to read! I’m surely gonna add this on my list! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it'll be a good book. I will have to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though this type of book isn't my cup of tea, it still sounds like a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never really thought about reading any Amish Fiction, but this is a neat find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a really interesting read, I have to add this to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like an amazing read. I have been wanting to pick back up on reading, and now is a great time. I'll have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm. This book looks interesting and has some amazing story and plot to it! So many twists that will let the reader get hooked to it! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so curious to read this book. It sounds like a pleasant reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a wonderful book and I may have to pick it up! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like such a lovely read! Going to have to check out this author and book! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Monica Simpson9/29/2022

    I need a new book to read. This story sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like an interesting book with some good plot twists. I hadn't heard of this one before.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an interesting book. I need to add it to my to-be-read pile.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like a great book to read. I just finished and started a new one recently. I'll have to add this one to my must-read list. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.