through the fire



She was so convience  of never loving again, after the tragedy, with the songwriter of Ray Lindsey takes refuge and comfort in with her love for music. When soulful Quincy comes into her life.

Rae found herself in a peaceful and soluitated that threatens  that goes along with her heart.  as she was emotional drained with the death of her sister and his wife.  With the novelist Quinn  that wasn't feeling an romance feeling of Rae.

She was a sexy poet and a songwriter that had awaken something in him.  She understood what quinnwas going through, since she had gone throught the same thing.  she also realized to let go of the past and find peace in her music was so important to her. 

what he loved and adbandoned three years ago.  As their relationship was steady ground Quin forget to mention about hie six year old son Jamel. He was feeling so betray and jealious of quin connection with the boy's mother. 

Rae temporary retreeted in the support of a friend of quin's ex girlfriend.  Being after to reunit with his mother that was so supportive  of taking out the flesh of the story and had deepen it for the readers. 

To have a better understanding of quin's past, and being so straightforward in the characters, that were down to earth and very supportive. 

I can understand the story with every day live. this story was amazing and had a great meaning to it.  

4 stars

 

Comments

  1. This so good, I must put this on my reading list for future reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good book. I may have to add this to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa Cushing9/26/2022

    I may have to add this to my reading list too! Great sort blurb here and will be on the lookout when I go look shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.