Why blogging is not fun



When I started blogging in 2019 it was an hobby to me.  I remember my first blog was Simplify my life.  When blogging started to change a little bit, I started to wonder if blogging was worth my time. 

Or is anyone still blogging.  I struggled with so many aspect of blogging.   I put  a lot of time and energy in my blog,  And no one was coming to it.  Or the Niche wasn't what they are looking for. 

Then I decided to change the niche and find my true passion reading books.  It is fun , an I use my imagination in the adventure, and be part of the story, and be one of the character as well.  I would read books and sit down and write a funny and honest review on them. 

And I would share them on the blog Laura Jl Books .  Blogging to me was a lot of fun, Until it started to be a chore.  All that I wanted to do was blog for a hobby and read many book of my choosing. 

Blogging was starting to like a job,  Since I do have a real seasonal job, and promoting my blog on social media just to get the exposure that it need.   Creating schedule , setting goals for your blog,  with brainstorming all the ideas that is need to write about and posting on the blog is sometime impossible to do. 

And most of the time blogging is about selling a product and making money off of them.  I started blogging for an hobby.  That is fun  and create something that you will love. 

Thanks for reading my babble. 

Related Posts

Comments

  1. There are time that i struggle with blogging but i'm thankful to be able to share my passion in books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blogging, it lets me vent out all the creative juice i have. Maybe if you love and enjoy what you are doing then it wont feel like a chore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think once it starts to feel like a job, you gotta find something else to do in your spare time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blogging about things I am passionate about, but there are times that it really is a chore. If you don't keep up with the blog, it starts to decline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blogging! I started when I was still in highschool using Tabulas platform back then.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.