If mama ain't happy,ain't nobady happy! Making the choice to rejoice


happiness is so overrated a go for Joy! Choosing comitment, Creating an Apmosphare of Joy, modeling it for your children, And discovering discipline of good people.   Uncovering  the struggle of a woman meeting on the way to joy.


Showing us how to find the balances in the process and the contentment where you are today. do you want to experience that joy? God's joy make you want to celebrate.  Every chapter that you read puts an smile on your face. 


Understanding the struggle of a new mom along the way of joy. finding balances and peace in the mist of all the turmoil. 


I love reading the writing of the author, I had a hard time putting this book down.  It was so fun following  the journey towards her joy.  Her own struggles and triumphs as a busy mom.  Which encourage mom to take a leap of faith towards their balance and contentment no matter what. 


4 stars

Comments

  1. This is something that I need. Finding true happiness is a journey I'm will to take to begain to rejoice and love life again. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/30/2022

    You recommend the best books! This book is something I think would be a great gift for my friends - and myself! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best story that I ever read. It has inspire me to true happiness. this is something that everyone needs from time to time. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.