Our souls at night




 Inspiring story about a man and a women who lost their spouses about an year ago.  In the advanced age they struggle with the event of their lives and their hopes and dreams of their future. 

It takes place in Holt Colorado, the home of the author's  Fiction and truths. Abbie More, pay a visit to her neighbor of many years louis Waters.   As her husband had pass away, as so of Louis's wife. Living in a small town naturedly they know each other for decades. 

In fact Abbie was fond of Louis's wife. As his daughter that lives hours away in Colorado Spring. Her son even farther away in Grand Junction. Abbie and louis have long  been living in houses, without the sense of family, the night are terribly lonely. 

Especially when there is no one to talk with. Their brave adventures, and their pleasures and their difficulties. Are the hugely involving and truly resonate, that make sour souls at night is a beautiful and romantic story that everyone will love. 

3 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. It sounds like a book that inspires you to be able to find love in so many ways. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound like a book that resonates with many of us. It is nice to read something relatable, even if it is sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful read! I so would love to read the entire thing and am always looking for a new good book to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like it'll be a great story. I always enjoy a love story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure that I would read this book. It sounds creepy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like yet another wonderful read! I love adding to my book collection and this is the perfect fit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting book. I need to start reading more. I have gotten out of the habit of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richelle Milar11/08/2022

    This looks like a really great and interesting book to read. Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always on the lookout for a new book to read. I may have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This seems like an interesting story and I'm not entirely certain what is going on with the "sour souls" but I'm curious now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always on the look out for new good books to read. This one sounds intriguing and I will definitely have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's a realistic story that can happen and it's nice to know how a story like that can end.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love a good love story. It's always exciting to read for me. I'd love to read this book! -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a sweet and emotional romantic story! I would love to read this book ❤️

    Everything Enchanting 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a very interesting read, will have to add to my list

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.