the upper room



Mama Ruby may not be all crazy, You can say she is about halfway there.  She's was known for  takig things that are not rightfully hers, Like her best friends stillborn baby.  She was a tiny brown girl that was brought back to life. 

Withe her magical hands, of legendary healing hands and christened Maureen Husbands.  There was an rumor that she had done way with her Husband. Everyone knew he deserved it.  and some have feared her. 

Others tried so hard to avoid her.  Everyone agrees that the devil has gotten a hold On Mama Ruby's soul.  With the god fearing neighbors contiue to watch every step she takes.  All Mama Ruby could do was to stay ahead of the law. 

One Despreate night, she would flees to groons a dirty  poor mirgrant settlement in Florida Everglades, strangly to say it feels like home to Mama Ruby.  She love the folk's in the low down wild eyes fast black , that she mostly loved like big red. 

her law enforcement that had an connection. More the half of the people don't care for her. Through it all she remains downright nuts about the one gift gad has gave her  a preious daughter Maureen.

Growing up with a mama like ruby is enought to make an half sane girl wish for something anything else. Maureen get the chance to explore the real world you can bet se's going to take it and run like hell. 

An magnificent, funny and terrrifying, that has warm energentic and charming as well. 

4 stars. 


Related Posts

Comments

  1. Anonymous11/09/2022

    What a great teaser! Thanks for sharing. Definitely looking into this book as my next read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an intriguing book. I will have to add this to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting! I will check it out and add it to my TBR list and I will check more books of the author too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a unique book for sure. Not really what I read, but really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a weird but interesting book. I'll have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good book. I'm always looking for new books to add to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have my interests, I'll have to give this one a look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is going on my reading list. It sounds amazing and right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a good read for a lazy afternoon. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I can find out a lot of things from this book. For example, what kind of mom I don't like to become.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, now that's taking theft to a new level. Book sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book sounds really interesting - lots of intrigue and dark magic. I think I would like to read this one, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Richelle Milar11/11/2022

    Wow! This sounds like a really interesting and amazing book to read! I’m surely going to add this on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. sounds like an amazing book. The story was well written with a twist to it. this is something that I would put on my reading list for future reads thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a fascinating and unique storyline. I am not familiar with this book, and it sounds entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marie Gizelle11/13/2022

    Honestly haven't sat to read a good book, thanks for the teaser, sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very interesting read. It sounds like it would keep anyone interest for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.