3 things to set you up for 2023






 This was an woderful week!


It is a week that Christmas has winded down, and we are waiting for the New Year to Ariving.


It is a wonderful to take a step back to have the clarity of who you are and were have you going. And so, if you are interesting in doing so.  Here are three thing that I to recommend you should do this week to get yourself all set up for an amazing year ahead.


1. Write down the biggest lesson that you have learned in 2022, What was the major thing that you have learned,  From the good things that has happen to you and from the bad? So what can you use from the past that will set yourself for success in 2023


2.  Getting a clear path of your biggest goal,  There must be so many things that you wants to do in the up coming new year.  If you only could focus on one thing that would it be?


3.  Making a Plan,   Breaking down your biggest goal into bite sized pieces. Start  breaking your biggest goal into 5 smaller mile stones.  By doing this it simpify your goal so that it would be manageable.  It helps you forcus on what to do first.   Then rather  for it to be overwhelming.


Being successful in 2023 is most important to everyone in the blogging world, also in everyday live as well.  


So my wish to you is I'm hoping that your new year is going to be wonderful and have all the joy and happiness that it brings. 

Related Posts

Comments

  1. I should probably set some sort of plan. I'm working on it! I do need to get more organized, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to work on making a plan. Right now it is just taking it day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I need to start making a plan. I have a few things written down, but I need to get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The plan is the big deal! I really need to do this this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richelle Milar1/05/2023

    This is a really great post to read this starting of the year 2023. Making a plan is a really important thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicz Escat1/05/2023

    These are all really important things to do specially knowing the biggest lesson you have learned in year 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to make some solid plans. Thanks for the inspiration, I really needed that today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great tips here and all 3 are perfection for me. I am excited about 2023 and cannot wait to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We did this as a family on New Year's Eve! Such a great reminder/recap/reset/refocus!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great first few steps towards having a strong start in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited for 2023, with these tips it would help me rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the idea of identifying your largest goal for the year and breaking it down into smaller aspects.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My biggest goal of this year is to not get sick with COVID again. I had it twice last year and was out of work for two weeks each time. This set me back financially.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the idea to start the new year by remembering the biggest lesson I've learnt in 2022. It was an important year for me and I made big changes in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.