The First Wives Club

Image
 Don't get mad, just get everything. So when their best friend committed suicided over a divorce. So Elise , Brenda, Annie have decided that they had enough. Each were crucial of there husband career. But now that their husbands are successful. They are  trading in their wives for a newer blonde models. So one day over lunch they formed the first wives club. Which wasn't a support groups.  This is a sass in Chanel.   Painstakingly, inexorably as they are wanting to take their men down as they who wreck there lives. They knew that revenge has never been sweeter. 1.  They are First wives 2. They were the secret of success supporting their spouses and taken them to the top 3. Each of them were abandoned for younger, blonder, sleeker women known as trophy wife. It has caught my heart as I was reading this story, that was long the way.  And they say that self pity  was all over for them. It now that they wanted to get even with their exes.  Years later  the story was turned into a m

Extra Ordinary


 

Pansey chicked out on going to spring break camp, even though she promised Anne's that she was going.  Mean while they when to get her hair cut from Lock of love.  Only one of them walk out with a new hair style. But it wasn't Pansey.


Pansey  wanted to make it up to Anne. well Anne was at camp she  contacted Meningitis along with a hgh fever came along with it.  But she hasn't been  the same since.   All that Pansey wanted was her best friend back . She the silent one in a wheelchair. She attends a special school.


can't do anything, Pansey chicken out of everything.  When she discovered Anne was going to have surgery to make her better. Pansey knew she had a chance. they become friends that should have been for a very long time.


She become the very best of friends with Anne,Even thought they took risks from time to time and new things too.  They like roller blading was the most scary thing, also running her ragged  in the process.  Pansey journey was extraordinary hoping that she reaches it in time.


Before her friend would return.  What lies at the end of pansey journey might not be what is exactly or wanted to. 


Have you ever loved a storyline in a book that i could not put this one down. 

4 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. Anonymous12/05/2022

    I’m ALWAYS in the mood for a good book. I have a library full in fact! This sounds like one is very much love to read! So u better believe I’ll be looking into it the next time I’m at Barnes and noble!

    -Whitney Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a book that I can't put down. I will have to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good story line. I will check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a lovely story about friendship. I'll have to add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would make a great gift for those book lovers in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the title of this book. It sounds like a book that I need to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monica Simpson12/05/2022

    I love when you can't put a book down! The last one I read was like that too. I"ll have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh wow....thanks for sharing about this lovely nice story line, if I'm holding it sure can't let down too. Cheers Siennylovesdrawing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richelle Milar12/06/2022

    Wow! This sounds like a really nice and interesting book to read I’m surely going to add this on my list! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This seems like it would have an interesting concept from what I could gather based off the review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those books that are easy to read and have a beautiful story! This one is on my reading list for winter vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like an exciting and beautiful story. My kind of book to read.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12/07/2022

    Love the title of this book! I would love to give this story a read, sounds lovely ❤️

    Everything Enchanting 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a great love story, hope they make it into a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my kind of book that is easy to ready and has a beautiful love story to go along with it. this book I will put it on my reading list for future reads.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.