The Plus one



 With her sister wedding is coming upon us. And she was still looking for a date became so cringe worthless. Kelly is doing the unthinkable she became the process of building herself  her prince charming.  

Only to get her mother off her back, Since she was single. Kelly planned to show off her masterpiece as Ethan as her other half just for the wedding.  She couldn't resist keeping him around even after the Ido's

Ethan is to perfect, gorgeous, attentive, an smart,  But have google for a brain. An top it off  he has an machaniel endless love, and so devoted to her.  So when Kelly is with him, She is so confident, spontaneous version of herself.

So for the first time she is so proud of herself.  It was an struggle to  keep Ethan Identiy a sercert.  It was threating her career that she has work so hard for.  And she knows that she has to kiss her toy boy goodbye.

Knowing the struggle of finding the perfect soul mate or your pricess charming.  Dating has it's up and down's as well.   At the end your still single to you find the one you want to be with.  I love the story  the character are so well written in the storyline. 

3 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. Sounds like an interesting read! My youngest would love it, she enjoys reading books like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a sweet book. I always love a good love story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like an interesting read and good for curling up with on a cold winter nights, I will have to see if I can find an audiobook copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading a lot of sad books lately I could use an easy read about romance! I'll have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a good book to read. Perfect for a cold winter day inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lavanda Michelle12/12/2022

    Seems like a great book to read on a flight. I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dating in your 40s is very hard. I'm a homebody and only do contact work so Im not around people very often. Online dating can be a joke bc you have to sort through the fake accounts. I do hope that i Find my soulmate again but I am also content being single.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richelle Milar12/13/2022

    What a really great and interesting book this is! Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read another book when life calms down. This sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am always looking for a new good book to read and this sounds like a nice one. I have 2 new books on then way and cannot wait to get to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dating is always hard. Too many expectations. This sounds like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure what this book is entirely about... a headstrong career woman with a manufactured boyfriend? It seems interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this kind of book. I can immagine myself behind a fireplace reading this story!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute title for a book. Sounds like an entertaining read!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a good book to read on the weekends. I haven't picked up a good book in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous12/13/2022

    The perfect book for all the Singles out there! The story sounds great, will check it out 😍

    Everything Enchanting ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  17. An amazing story That I could not put down. It is a prefect book for any age.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A good love story never fails to entertain me. I will have to check this out. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.