chasing larry winston


 About three  friends to vow to change there lives. and Change them fast. Emily is a newly single, which was not by choice.  She was so close in getting a ring and having a baby that she always wanted  her whole life. 


Her Boyfriend has left her for her twenty three year old personal trainer.  Who was paying the fee by Emily.  so the plan of a perfect white wedding was in the trash.  Emily was now ordering takeout  just for one. 


So her friend insisted on a sex adventure that went around the whole and thought it would fixs all their problems.  Could it be right?  Leigh was an young  star  in the  publishing business it striking her dream job.


As an editor and married to her dream guy.  To top it off she just purchased her dream apartment. Leigh  begins to edit enfact terrible of the liberary world. As she started to find cracks in her perfect life.  She possesses the kind of Feminine wiles only made in Brazel.


She never used them.  Andria mother remind her  she wouldn't have the pick of the litter of men forever. Everyone knows about Beauty, there is alway someone youngerand a prettyone is just around the corner. 


She realizes that mother knows best. These very different girls have been best friends for decade in this great city on earth. Nearing thirty's and working towards their futures.


3 stars



Comments

  1. Not my cup of tea but it still sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book a while back. It was okay but I definitely prefer The Devil Wears Prada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like something I may be interested in. I love a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like Emily dodged a bullet by being dumped by that no-good boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an interesting read, I'm sure my daughter would find this book of interest. I read The Devil Wears Prada and it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn @ EngineerMommy1/26/2023

    This sounds like a good book to me. I would love to dive into it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like the editors wanted to stick with the heel theme for the cover image too, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't bought a new book in awhile. Sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a little bit different of what I usually read. But I am so curious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Richelle Milar1/27/2023

    This looks like a really great and interesting book that I need to check out! Thanks for sharing this with us

    ReplyDelete
  11. Richelle Milar1/27/2023

    This looks like a really great and interesting book that I need to check out! Thanks for sharing this with us

    ReplyDelete
  12. it have a twist to it, I enjoyed the devil wears prada movie. But the books was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a wonderful read and I am almost done with a book and will need another soon so thank you for sharing! Will check this out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.