The First Wives Club

Image
 Don't get mad, just get everything. So when their best friend committed suicided over a divorce. So Elise , Brenda, Annie have decided that they had enough. Each were crucial of there husband career. But now that their husbands are successful. They are  trading in their wives for a newer blonde models. So one day over lunch they formed the first wives club. Which wasn't a support groups.  This is a sass in Chanel.   Painstakingly, inexorably as they are wanting to take their men down as they who wreck there lives. They knew that revenge has never been sweeter. 1.  They are First wives 2. They were the secret of success supporting their spouses and taken them to the top 3. Each of them were abandoned for younger, blonder, sleeker women known as trophy wife. It has caught my heart as I was reading this story, that was long the way.  And they say that self pity  was all over for them. It now that they wanted to get even with their exes.  Years later  the story was turned into a m

Good Hair




 An Newyork  Girl Meets an Upper  Crust Boston Boy sparks Fly,  thier Background clashed as readers entering into  a rarely observed African American life  that was glamourous, Romantic, funny, debut of a novel, the former of the arts and editior of the Essence Magazine.


She tried to forget the smooth talking investment banker that she though was mr right. So when she finally met Jack a handsome thrid generation harvard Educated Doctor it seemslike everything was going into place.


There Romance was growing so breautifuly, As the relationship  gets more serious. Thierdivergent upbring came to the surface. Will they move past it? or would they get trap in there expectating of thier different words. 

It is a beautiful look of the upper class. 


So amussing to me  Because it was so funny I laugh all the through the pages of the story.  Which was so entertaining read that I couldn't put it down. If you are in love or wanting to be in love and has been in love.

Have been dreaming of stepping out of the class and have to believe of all the possiblies that will arise. 

4 stars.

Related Posts

Comments

  1. This book sounds so good for a beach day read. I laugh all the way throught it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting title. I might just enjoy reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richelle Milar1/14/2023

    Wow! This looks like a really great and interesting book to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a nice book and very pleasant to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like another fun romance, I'll add it to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love books that make the emotions come out. I may add this to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this sounds like such a good book! I definitely will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to read a romance novel. This sounds good. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.