Murder she wrote Majoring in Murder

 



Jessica Fletcher a celebrilty Mystery writer  was riding out  Schoolage College first tornado in sixty years. She was visiting as a professor, she is there to teach an Creative writing class. After two man have braved the tornado rather taking shelters and founding one of them dead. Jessica  wonders if her darkiest suspections can strictly academic.


Jessica was nagged by this question? Why!  As the local Police had ruled Professionor Newmark's  death was an accident.  But Jessica was thinking that someone on campus was taking lessons in murder.  For the starter Professor  Newmark was afraid of his life at the time of his death.


So was it acadamic or was someone after him. Jessica was so presistant when there was so many clues or suspects.  The Fact were hiddening between the walls of  Schoolman's ivy even jessica couldn't imagen...enough motives to produce more then one body.


Jessica Fletcher wasn't  prepared for a whirlwind of activities, she was not expect to be ride out the area tornado.   She was an amazing celerbrity written of an amazing series of books, that were turn into an amazing television series.  That I watch over and over again.  I love the mystery of her stories, also one these when she was not sure how to solve it.  I had the answer.


4 stars.

Comments

  1. This sounds really interesting, I must read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would actually love to read this book. Sounds like it would be one I would be very interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandma loved Murder She Wrote. It was on in the house often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richelle Milar1/17/2023

    This sounds like a really great and interesting book to read. I’m gonna share this with my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose Ann Sales1/17/2023

    This is a really interesting book, I really need to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be interested in how the books are compared to the shows. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this tv series, I bet the books would be even better- they usually are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to watch this show when it was on TV. I'm sure I would enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really good. I used to watch her show years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know that is an interesting book because the main character was always interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, beautiful! I remember this book! I would like to re-read it again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard of the TV series but never got to watch it. I'd like to read this book. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marie Gizelle1/19/2023

    I've watched a few of these on TV years ago...can't remember if this particular one was though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.