The First Wives Club

Image
 Don't get mad, just get everything. So when their best friend committed suicided over a divorce. So Elise , Brenda, Annie have decided that they had enough. Each were crucial of there husband career. But now that their husbands are successful. They are  trading in their wives for a newer blonde models. So one day over lunch they formed the first wives club. Which wasn't a support groups.  This is a sass in Chanel.   Painstakingly, inexorably as they are wanting to take their men down as they who wreck there lives. They knew that revenge has never been sweeter. 1.  They are First wives 2. They were the secret of success supporting their spouses and taken them to the top 3. Each of them were abandoned for younger, blonder, sleeker women known as trophy wife. It has caught my heart as I was reading this story, that was long the way.  And they say that self pity  was all over for them. It now that they wanted to get even with their exes.  Years later  the story was turned into a m

the best of me

 


It was in the spring of 1954 when Amanda and Dawson had falling deeply in love.  In the summer of their senior year came to close to an unforeen event would tear the young couple apart. And setting them on different paths. 


Twenty five years later Amanda and Dawson were summited back to Orienta for a funeral of Tuck Hostetler who have once gave shelter to Dawson was an senior in high school romance.  they didn't live the life that they imaging.


Amanda and Dawson were carring out the wishes of Tuck that were left behind for them. They realized  everything that they thought they know but not have seen.  They forcus on conforting the memories.  And the lover will discovered  the truth about the choice that they made. 


In the corse of the single,searing weekend, they were asked by the living and the dead, Can  love rewrite the past?


It was an amazing story that had a special message along with a twist.  


3 stars


Related Posts

Comments

  1. Anonymous1/30/2023

    This book sounds awesome! I’ve always loved a good romance with a dash of drama! Thanks for sharing! I’ll have to check it out!

    -Whitney Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been a fan of romance, but this book sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this a while ago. I liked it okay. His books tend to basically be the same with slightly different characters now. Usually always set in New Bern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica1/30/2023

    Nicholas Sparks used to be my go to author. I haven't read his books in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read this many years back. Thanks for refreshing my memory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Nicholas Sparks. I haven't read all the books but had seen all the movies. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got me hooked, I'm incredibly curious to know what the twist is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richelle Milar1/31/2023

    Wow! This Sounds like a really great and interesting book that I need to read. Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a good question! Can love re-write the story! Need to read the book to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It can be Just have to read the story to find out how it can be re written.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm interested to learn how the story ended. I'll check with the library and see if they have this book in stock.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.