To Marry and Meddle



To Marry and to Meddle open up here. While Jeremy Overington's Estate, just a few day after he and Dania got engaged. As lord Julian and Lady  Emily enter in a marriage of convenience. Might say  it benefits both of them. 


Emily, after six seasons, will nolonger feeling the pressure of her family's Debts  and being courted by mr.cartham.  for his part Julian  will improve His own resputation and moreover show  it in the theater. The Belfry indeed respectable. 


He might be able to prove his worth to his estrange father.  As julian and Emily were refining there terms of there marriage.. They both starting to get different ideas of a weeks pass.   To marry and the Meddle has a strong idea of who Emily and Julian  and there emotional attachment  to them both.


Julian still wants emily to be society wife, as Emily discover an interest in the theater.  The sooner realized they had different plans for there marriage.  But  when a fleeing actoress, murderous Kitten,and meddlesome friends,enter fray.


Emily and Julian would have confront  the facts that they are marriage of convience comes with rathering inconvient feelings.  With an arch sense of humor and a marvelous witty voice of the regency authors.  Martha Waters has created a fresh romance comdey that  for fans.


3 stars



Comments

  1. I always enjoy a good romantic comedy! This one sounds amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of this book. I will have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica1/18/2023

    The title has me interested! I wouldn't mind giving this one a read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lords and ladies! You made me curious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richelle Milar1/19/2023

    This looks like a really great book that I must check out! Can’t wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems like an interesting book, I'll add it to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a pretty good book. I may have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love a good romantic drama! Sounds like a fun read! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Romantic comedies are my jam! I haven't read one in a WHILE! I'll check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Romantic comedies are my favorite, add it my reading list for next read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.