Recap of April


 

You just finished an amazing book, that had a wonderful story that went along with it.  You have know idea what you are going to read next.   You check your Reading list to find a book of interest that you are considering to read.


Or you read so many book blogs, and found books that you love and written it on your book list for furture reads. You even consider asking family and friends what have they read.  You check out some of the books swaps and found a few more books to add to your reading list. 


I am continueing my journey of  reading millions of books and continue to share thier reviews with you'll.  I currently  finished the Shack, it was a book that had this amazing story and it was well  written  and was a little sad with in the story of when his daughter was abducted and then murdered.


It reminds me of the word that we are living in.    I had the opprotunity to found a few books that I will be starting to read in the month of April.    That I am going to share with you today. 


Killer a pretty little liars:  Hamnnah had a mission of correupting   Rosewood Youth starting with  a very attractive sophomore. Aria's is snoopng into her boyfriend.


The Scandalous Summer of Sissy LeBlamc:  It is so okay for a woman to know her place, She just shouldn't stay there. 


Everyone Worth Knowing:  What happens when a girl on the fringe enters the ream of New York's chic, party-hopping Elite?


Flawless:  Spencer stole her sister boyfriend, Aria is heart broken over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya so much more then her friend.


I'm currently reading  an anne tyler  New york time bestseller Back when we were growing up.  What i can say so far it is one of the best novels.  which is All about second chances.  As she  realized that she discovered the wrong person.    You have to check it out.





Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your book choices. I'm always looking for a good book to read at the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the suggestions! I love to read and am always searching for new books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading and I'm always looking for books to read. I will be checking out some of the ones you suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the book suggestion. I can use this to find my next book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books all sound great. I have the shack somewhere in my house. I’ll have to find it and try reading it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard about Anne Tyler's bestseller! You made me more curious about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always great to have book recommendations and to know what others are enjoying. I appreciate the variety of books you've mentioned and will definitely add them to my own reading list. The Shack sounds like a powerful and emotional read, and I'm intrigued by the plot of Killer a pretty little liars. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Anne Tyler's Back When We Were Grownups, and I'll definitely give it a read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems like April has been busy so far, lots of good recommendations already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great recommendation, I would be adding some of these to my personal reading list. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Richelle Milar4/14/2023

    All of these books that you are suggesting are absolutely amazing for sure! Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 'Flawless' sounds like the real life drama in my classroom. Students are so wrapped up in their 'romances' that they are really struggling to study now that the end of the year is near.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have provided me with a good suggestion for a book. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.