Queen Charlotte


 

We are one Crown, His weight is mine, and mine is his!  


It  was on a sunny day in September when the king and Queen have taken the time to met, for the very first time, then in One hour later they were married.  As the  German princess, charlotee was beautiful and strong headed fiercely intellegent.


The Attribute the British court has been seeking an spouse for the young King George lll.  With her fire and indendence is exactly what she was looking for. George has a secret. This secret will shake the  foundation of the Monarchy.


With the trust of learning a new role of royal.  Charlotte learn how to navagate the intricate politics of the court.  All the while guarding her heart.  She is falling in love with the king. Even has the king  is pushing her away.


Above all of this  she must learn to rule and understanding  she was given the power to remake the society.  She has to fright for herself and for her husband, with all her subjects.  Looking at her for guideneces and with grace. 


She will never be charoltte again, her has to fillful her destiny as the queen.


3 stars

Comments

  1. Anonymous5/12/2023

    This sounds good. I will have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good book. I love reading about royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like my kind of book. I'll have to make sure to read it sometime. I love that there is a secret. It's always fun reading when there are secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just watched the show... and didn't realize they also had a book for it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5/13/2023

    This looks like my kind of love story. I love romances involving royalty. I’ll be watching this and reading the book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter absolutely adores this series! She can't get enough of the characters and the exciting adventures they go on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a wonderful book with alot of twist to it. I watch the show I felt that some things were missing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've watched the series and man was it GOOD! My sister said the book was just as good so, I think I'm going to grab this book. I love Shonda Rhimes, I think she is a brilliant writer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a nice and interesting book to read. I will add this to my lists!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a great book to read. I’ll have to add it to my must read list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5/14/2023

    That looks like a great book to read. I will have to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zab Zaria5/14/2023

    I will add this book to my list! Thank you so much for sharing and recommending it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous5/14/2023

    That sounds like a good read. And it reminds me of my good friend Charlotte. :) -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  14. This seems like a fun prequel to Bridgerton and I'd love to crack into this novel too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Richelle Milar5/15/2023

    This looks like a really great and interesting book that I need to check out! I’m surely gonna add this on my list

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.