Winter Bloom




 In the heart of Dublin is a littered , overgrown garden that were tangled with weeds and a hidden pond.  Which belonged to an  iron willed elderly lady, named Ms. Pendergest, Their is a rumor that she murdered  and buried her husband  there.  A garden that has drawn Eva  a young mother who was struggling with moving on from her past. 


Eva was joined by Emily, was a beautiful  but was withdrawn college dropout.  Uri was an  old immigrant, and seth has an all too handsome son's.  Occationaly with Ms. Pendergest herself.  what does drive Eva to tramform all the neglected urban wilderness.?  What  other wanting to help her?


Even thought Eva had put the land up for sale. Even the thorny lives of all the gardeners started to revealed and  it started to untangle slowly.  Ungrown secert  starting to be dug up and starting to shared. Choices were made, little pruning is in order. 


Eva has discovered that every garden has a story of growth toward harvesting. 


4 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. It sounds like a interesting story, I must put this on my summer reading list. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like it'll be a sweet book. I'll add it to my list of books to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to know what happened in the garden. I will have to buy this book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this sounds like a great book. This would be something I'd love to read. I'll add this to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica5/17/2023

    I like the mysterious sound of this book. I bet it's fun to envision too it being in Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting read. I'll have to send this to my daughter: I can see her enjoying this book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. need to look for this book.. love books based in Ireland, and books that bring gardens back to life always appeal to me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an interesting book! I would like to read during my summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richelle Milar5/17/2023

    Wow! This looks like a really great and very interesting book that I need to check out

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rose Ann Sales5/17/2023

    Oh my! This seems really interesting! I’m gonna add this on my list! Can’t wait to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  11. This seems like a sweet little plant enthusiast's love story!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love discovering new books, especially ones that have a heartwarming and captivating storyline. The author's writing style and the way you described the book have really piqued my interest, and now I can't wait to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous5/17/2023

    The story sounds interesting to me! I've added it to my read list, will check it out soon 😍. Lovely review.

    Everything Enchanting ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a book that I would enjoy reading. I’ll have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm very intrigued to learn more about this story. It sounds like it could be very interesting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.