Fearless



 Best seller author has written an compelling new novel about a women  who learns that her new life is not what quick up to be.

Anna is read to take her first step into the world after widowhood.  she went on a single cruise, as she meets a divorce professional Ryan, and the sparks between them undeniable, back home  in West Texas. Anna and Ryan continue there relationship, then Anna Decided that it was time that there family to meet.

Anna was so delighted when her daughter Christina hit it out with Ryan daughter Renee.  It seems that both of them have  a lot in common and are close in ages as well.  Ryan's son  Patrick is  College bound might say he is somewhat of aloof.

But Anna feel confident that they all would bond together. She was happy to accept Ryan's proposal with the confidents of the bond they have together. Anna has some doubts about their relationship.  All that she thinks about is Ryan and his children, as the situation has grown more desperate.

Anna  must reach deep within  draw all her courage and self reliance to fight for her family and the home that she is deserves. I can relate to this story, as I was divorce once and was wondering if I would begin again. 

4 stars


Related Posts

Comments

  1. This sounds like a wonderful book. I really like the cover as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like the perfect book for my train ride. I will have to buy a copy of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed Fern Michaels' books before and this is a new book to me so will look for it

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been quite some time since I read a book by this author, but I always enjoyed her books. Sounds like a lovely one to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter has read Fern Michaels books before and says she enjoys them. I need to ask her if she read this one, it sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The story was relatable to me, an was well written, I still wonder when my life would begin again after my divorce. Highly recommended to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! I'm sorry for what you went through, but I love that you can relate to this story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's inspiring to see Anna summoning her courage and self-reliance to fight for her family and the life she deserves. I'll definitely be adding this novel to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a good story about trying to move forward and having a blended family. Curious to see how it pans out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never read a Fern Michaels book, though there are a couple on my Kindle, I think. Thanks for sharing :)

    Megan | The Booknerd Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like an interesting book. I just wish that I had time to read. Unfortunately, with work and blogging, there just isn't enough time leftover. :( Ill have to add it to my must read list though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never read a book by this author yet. I will have to check this book out. Sounds like a good read. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm genuinely moved by the premise of this novel. It's not just a love story but a real, gritty exploration of life after loss and the bravery it takes to embrace happiness again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.