A Cup of Comfort for Women


Each cup of comfort, The Book features over 5o acceptable stories Of ordinary people who have overcome great obstetrical, preserve through thick, and through thin. Have found the power to control their own destinies.

The reader will laugh and cry as they share many different experiences, within the pages. Inspiration wrote by women stories of the wisdom of their lives.

Understand what woman go thought was the passion of the author.   To understand and find comfort in knowing that you're not alone.

It gave me the inspiration to keep going,  The empowerment it gives to women, is so surprising and wonderfully shared in their stories told.

As I was reading this book I have a sense of being powerful,  And their stories I found the inspiration along with the motivations to be strong,  women that I wanted to be. 

An amazing book that I ever ready, Very inspirational,  And I highly recommend it for every woman to read and share. 

5 Star

Related Posts

Comments