It starts with us


 

Before it ends with us, it starts with Atlas.  Which the author is telling Atlas story and shared what is coming up next in the long anticipated sequel of the glorious with a touch. As lily and her ex husbands Ryan has settled  in a civil co-parenting rhyme when she suddenly ran into his first love.

Atlas, as nearly two years being separated she was elated for once that time was on her side. And she immediately said yes on going on her first date. With Atlas. But her excitement was quickly hampered   by the knowledge of knowing they were no longer married.

Ryan is  still very much in her life. An atlas  is that man he will hate in his ex-wife and daughters life. Switching between the perspective between Lily and Atlas Revealing more of Atlas past and following lily as she embraces a second chance. of true love and navigating  a jealous ex-husband.

The story of giving a second chance in finding the true love that you are wanting.  Dealing with past is that everyone has to face.    It has an emotional read that will enjoy.

5 stars 


Related Posts

Comments

  1. It sounds like an amazing book, I need to add it on my reading list for future reads. It sounds so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book a while back. It was pretty good. I always like a good love story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love diving into stories about second chances and navigating the complexities of love and relationships. Lily's journey sounds both heartwarming and relatable, and I can't wait to see how she embraces this new chapter in her life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so much about this book! I have only read Verity by Colleen Hoover, and this one is on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to dive into this sequel! 😍 The way the author weaves together Lily and Atlas's story has me hooked already. It's refreshing to see a narrative that explores second chances in love and the complexities of navigating relationships, especially with an ex in the picture. Plus, getting glimpses into Atlas's past adds such depth to the story. I'm definitely adding this to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "It Starts With Us" by Colleen Hoover was a captivating read that I thoroughly enjoyed. The way it wrapped up neatly at the end left me feeling satisfied and fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This loks and sounds like a wodnerful read and I appreciate your honest review. I am a fan of hers so this is one I will be garbbing. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First time to hear about this book and it sounds like a good one for me to read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the review: This sounds like another great book to read this spring. I just added this title to my to read list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have been meaning to read this author and hope to get to one of her books soon - maybe this one?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a great book to read. I’ll have to add it to my growing must read list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard great things about Colleen Hoover's books. I'll check out "It Starts With Us" after I'm done reading my current book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.