Tell me three things about a book I read


 I came up with this Idea as I was reading this book.  I thought it would be fun, instead of the ordinary review.   As I was reading this story I could feel that everything was going wrong for Jessie, How it felt  during  his first week of junior year at his new ultra-intimidating prep school in La .

As she was thinking about hall tailing it back to Chicago. Until he discovered an email from a person that is calling somebody/nobody(SN) for short. To help him navigate  the wilds wood valley high school. Can he rely on SN for need help? or Is it an Elaborate Hoax?

It was only two years for since his Mother had died, an his father had elope with another women that he had met online. Jesse was  forced to move across the country to live with his stepmother and her  teenage son.

It was a leap of faith  or an act of desperation, he rely on SN. Then Sn became his best friend along with closet ally. Jesse  can't help himself a wanting to meet SN in person.  There are some mysteries things that are left unsolved.

1.   It was a funny and Romanic Story.

2.  The mystery of the heart of the story will keep you tuning then pages as you read it.

3.   I have this feeling that you are going to love it as you are reading it. 

These three things I can see through the story as I was reading.  It was so good I could not put it down. and I would love to read more from this author. 

4 stars  



Related Posts

Comments

  1. I love a book that I cannot put down. I am excited to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a book that I need to check out. I love the title of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bookmarking this for future read. I love a romantic and funny story for a book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lavanda4/12/2024

    I love romcoms!! This book really does sound right up my alley! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this book sounds really good, you have piqued my interest. I love reading romantic books. I'm adding this one to my book list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Tell Me Three Things" by Julie Bauxbaum sounds like a captivating read. I'm looking forward to diving into it soon and immersing myself in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a book that I can read from cover to cover. This one was a great book that had an amazing story behind it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Tell Me Three Things" by Julie Bauxbaum sounds like a great read! I'm looking forward to picking it up and reading more about the story. I've added to my must read list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reading this unique take on a review was refreshing and engaging, mirroring the creative twist of the story itself. The heartfelt journey of Jesse navigating the challenges of a new school and personal loss, intertwined with the mystery of SN, kept me hooked till the last page. With its blend of humor, romance, and intrigue, this book is definitely one to cherish and anticipate more from the author. A solid 4-star recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a good book. I’ll have to add it to my reading list. I don’t get much time to read theee days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.