Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Captured by you


 By Sylvia Day

Gideon called me his little angel, but he's a miracle in my life, my gorgeous warrior, determining to slay my demons while facing my demons not his own. Our vow's exchanged to each other should have bound us tighter than blood and flesh. 

Instead of they open old wounds.  It explored the pain and insecurities, And lure bitter emeries in the shadows.  I felt him slipping away from my grasp. One of my greatest fears would come from reality. My love tested in ways I wasn't sure I would be stronger enough to bear. 

At the brightest time of her life.  The darkness of his past kept embarking on them, threatening everything that they work for.  We faced a  difficult choice: the safety of their familiar and their lives just like they had before. 

They fight for their future, suddenly, felt like to impossible and hopeless.

As I was reading this book, I could relate to the character in the story,  It has some similarities to my life and my demons that I had to face, but my best friend had demons of his own. 

This book is part of the crossfire series  It is no 4 of the series. 

4 stars.  It was so enjoyable to read.  



Sylia Day, Is the one no new year times bestseller author's over twenty award-winning novels and sold millions of copies in forty countries. A bestseller author that has twenty winning copy's in twenty-six countries. Novels that are in print. 

Comments

  1. this was an amazing book that I love how the author has captured in the characters. This book I really loved. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one