Everyone worth knowing




 Your still wondering what happen to the girl  on the fringe in the realm of New York City.  Chick's of a party-hoping elite?  then soon after that Bette had quit her high paying job at the bank she was not  an impulse of a girl.


She was an novelty of walking her four pound dog around murry Hill neighberhood.  Was wearing as thin as what is she going to be doing with her life?  she recieved a phone call from her Parents.  When bette meets Kelly is the  head of the manhatton's hottest pr firm.


And all of a sudden she has a new job were one of the primary requirements is to be seen inside of the VIP rooms of the most popular  city nightclubs.  So when bette appears in the local gossip colum's. Then she realizes that there is a fine line of Personal life and her business life is so invible. 


This was an amazing story that Has a lot of twisted and turns that went  with it.  I can understand what she was going through, I'm so proud that she was able to seperate her personal life from her professional life as well.


3 stars



Related Posts

Comments

  1. I read this book and thought it was just okay. I loved The Devil Wears Prada though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds interesting. I'll share this with my kids, and see if they're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this book sounds amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on this book and dive into its pages for a much-needed escape and entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richelle Milar5/25/2023

    I’m surely gonna share this with my kids and niece! This sounds like a really wonderful and amazing book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds to be a very nice book. I am sure I can learn a lot from this book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one seems like it could be a fun casual read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a wonderful read for sure and will have to add it to my wish list on Amazon ;) Love the sound of it and I am due for a new book to read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved "The Devil Wears Prada" so I am interested in reading this one - maybe a beach read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a great book to read. I’ll have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds interesting, I love the Devil Wears Prada books, They have great adventages with a twist.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zab Zaria5/26/2023

    I think this would be a good book to read. It's definitely something I'll keep in mind!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.