A night to remember


 

It is about the journey of Titanic.  How was called the unsinkable ship,  It give an reviet accout of the  fatal hours  leading up to the collision and how the passager behavior  through it.   And how the noble the crew was .


How they sacificed thier live, how the others were fighting for their lives. as wives were beseeched to join their husband on a lifeboards.  Gentleman   went taut-liped even to their deaths in there full evening dressed.


And hundred of passager were trap  below the deck as the sought in vain for help.  As Titanic was sinking on April 15, 1912.  As the author has written this amazing story of history  of the Titanic as book was a huge success.


As the Author interview some of the surrival of this tragic day. And was a great resouce  about the Titanic.  Which was drawn on his article and books, along with his memories that were written.


This was an amazing story of history, I believe that it is was true.  I loved it. 


4. stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your incredible post about "A Night to Remember." Your storytelling skills had me hooked from beginning to end, and I felt like I was right there experiencing the magical evening with you. I

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good read for sure and sop interesting. I love history and was always intrigued by this and will have to add this book to my wish list on Amazon ;) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Titanic was a very beautiful story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a beautiful story! Which was so magical and had me hook from begin to end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a good book. I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know there was a book about the sinking of the Titanic. I saw the movie, now I have to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sinking of the Titanic is such an inspiring and tragic story, but also a really good lesson for all of us in being over-confident and not taking the proper precautions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I own this book! It's one of my favorite ones about the Titanic. I can't even imagine what it was like in person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an intense story in history. I am sure the book is riveting. Sounds like a good read for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should read this book. I loved the movie. It has been so long since I’ve watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Richelle Milar6/08/2023

    I only watch the movie but I think reading this book will help me understand more about the story, thanks for sharing this with us

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is a Titanic museum not that far away that I wouldn't mind going to see. I'd be happy to read this book too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Titanic story and I would like to know more about it! This book is for me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This seems like such a great book about such a tragic time in history!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing way of conveying the story line ! I could not help but read it till the end

    ReplyDelete
  16. Zab Zaria6/14/2023

    It sounds like a really good book. This kind of story is always something I enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I recall reading about this book sometime ago and adding it to my TBR then.. your post reminded me that I need to get to it soon..historical accounts are always among my favorite..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.