Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

5 Tips to use in spring cleaning your blog


 The birds are singing, the sun is shining on the crisp morning dew, though the chill is still in the air in the springtime.  It is a time to get rid of the dust bunnies and cleaning all the grime off the window panels and starting out brand new.

Still, wondering if it would be best to do a spring cleaning through your blog?  Here are something that I am doing in the past months and what I am going to be tackling this season of my blog so that it is in tip-top shape.

How to start spring cleaning your blog:

 By refreshing your're about me page,  In the past years, chases are things do change.  You have a different job, your amazed your kids are looking older.  You might have some life and career changes,  You are wanting to tell your reader about. 

Making sure your navigation makes sense:

I have a Seeing what I am Reading next tab Once upon a time I was going to sharing what The next book that I plan on reading next.  I thought I had ample time for a lot of books I was planning to read.  My goal was to host a read thon on my blog at least once a month.  Which I don't so, I need it to go away. The objection here to take a look at your front page. 

Cleaning up our broken links:

I know everyone has them in old comments, even in posts. Google will hate them, so does your readers, you would be able to get rid of them.   So if you are wanting a free version of the Broken link check it out now! 

So if you have a lot of content that you were going to get rid of those links.  It is beneficial to You in the long run.

Getting Rid of the Old content:

Many of us have old content that isn't relevant in getting traffic.  It would be beneficial to you to have them go away.  Sometimes you would be able to revive them.  Be able to correct all the grammar issue as well. 

Figuring out what your strategy is going to be for the next quarter is going to be:

Take a look at your google analytics to see what is working and see what is not working.  Make the adjustment to your current social media strategy and then your schedule. doing spring cleaning now will save you time in the long run, so you would be able to enjoy the time with your family on an outing or two. 

Comments

  1. Great tips you can implement right now, to have an successful blog. by doning spring cleaning on your blog will save your so much time. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Since the pandemic started, I've been doing a lot of general cleaning on my blog sites lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips! First time to hear about broken link check. I'm gonna check that out and tidy up my very old blog. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These re wonderful tips and I definitely need to check ion on my older content. Much appreciated and a great reminder for many!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one