Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Down ton Abbey, a Celebration

 

Since they enter Downton Abbey in 1920 we were swept away by the author, the world of romance, and the tradition, along with all the drama that goes with it.  In1925 is when Downton Abbey was preparing to close their doors.

As the author leads us through the home, and the estate, reliving the Icon moments of the wonderful aromatic Chris  Crowley family, along with their servants.  

As they navigate the emerging modern age. 

Traveling from the great ball of servents, Halls, bedroom to the boot room, As we get a glimpse of Mathew and Isabel Crowley, They were the first to arrive. 

With the death of King Pamuk, Cora was discovered having a Miscarriage. When Edith discovered the affair with Micheal Gregson, Discovering Mary's new Hair cut.

As Thomas, and O'Brien was scheming the troubles of  Anna, and Mrs. Bates.  Carson marriage Mrs. Hugh's

This was an amazing story it was full of drama that has a twist to it.  The feeling that Downton Abbey was going to close for the final time.  Was heart broking to read,  there was a lot of new life being brought in, as Michael Crowley brought new life to the table.   To keep everything going.

5 Star


Comments

  1. It sounds like an amazing story, I must add it to my TBR list. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gervin Khan3/15/2022

    I am looking for a new book to read and this sounds like a good one. I will check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love discovering new great reads! Can't wait to see the exciting twist on this drama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love good books and I especially enjoy historical reads. This is perfect as I LOVE this show and have seen it two times… plus the movie! The books are always better sop definitely checking this out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might check this one on the weekend as i have enough time to just sit down and read a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an interesting read! Will definitely check out this wonderful recommendation of book

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5/08/2023

    I have these series! Bought it from Walmart as a collection set! Haven’t watched it yet; I know shame on me!! But I will soon now that I’ve read this! Thanks so much for sharing!

    -Whitney Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the series! It's so good. I'll have to check out the books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5/08/2023

    It sounds like a great story. I’ve seen the show but haven’t read the book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watched a bit of the TV series, but never finished it. I didn't know there was a book! I may have to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to read this. I hear about the show all the time, but haven't seen the show or read the book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have heard so much about the show. I think I will read the book before I watch the show.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a gee tree at book to read. I’ll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the Downton Abbey Celebration! It sounds like a fun and festive event, and your post definitely captures the excitement of the day. Can't wait to read more from you!




    ReplyDelete
  15. Books are always better than movies! I am sure that one is much better! I need to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Monica5/09/2023

    Downton Abbey was my covid show. I was fully immersed in it, totally in love with the story line and characters. Such a beautiful show! I didn't know it was a book.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the show, I'd love to get a chance to read the book it's based off of, I bet the interactions are much more intricate.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Downtown Abbey was something I loved reading it. Good choice though!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Richelle Milar5/10/2023

    Wow! This looks like a really great and interesting book to read, I’m surely going to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't seen the show, but I'd like to read the book. I will have to grab me a copy. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  21. The movie was wonderful. Also had a chance to read the book and I couldn't beleive how inspirational the story was.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It sounds like a really good book. This kind of book I enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this series and watched it all from start to finish! Such a great storyline and makes me want to watch it all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This book sounds so interesting!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one