Endless love


 Endless love is the most powerful  ever written about young love.  Endless love is about David being overwhelmed with the love for Jade Butterfield. 


David's and Jade's are consumed with their love for eachother.  Thier Rapport, Thier desire for eachother, Thier sexuality give them a better understanding. Suddenly Jade's father  banishes David's from their home. 


He fantasizes his forgiveness his recusing the family will bring him to a safe place. Fire in the home. Seeing what is unfolding is a nightmare, a dark world in David love is a crime. And a disease with a world of anonyous calls, they crazy letters, along with  the phone calls, and some new fears. 


It was so invitable and so punching of one things that was so important to david to love Jade and her family.


An amazing story that was well written, and seeing how the love of David was so strong for jade that  he didn't want to her family with all the endless love that he had for them .


3 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. This sounds like a book I need to read. I need to start keeping a list going for books I need to pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really good book. I need to pick up some books to read, so I'll make sure to grab this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you really think this is the most powerful story of true love? It must be an amazing read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like good book. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend and I were just talking about finding a new book to read. I'll have to share this with her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I can already feel this book getting my attention. I'll give it a look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes you just need to escape into a good romance novel, and this sounds like an excellent choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like my kind of book. I fell in love once and married him and 20-plus years later we are still at it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richelle Milar11/15/2022

    This looks like a really great and very interesting book to read! Can’t wait to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great find for this month. I will be adding this to my list. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monica Simpson11/15/2022

    I love a good love story! I'll have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book captured my attention and I'll have to read it next. I can't wait. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not quite the type of book I like, but it does sound good. Going to add this to my maybe list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is an amazing love story. that has a good twist to it. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like lovely love story. I need to check it out from my local library next time I go.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The summary has me pretty curious, just enough turmoil hints to pique curiosity!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Who doesn't love love stories?! They are the engine of our world!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a classic with such a perfect metaphor of David's burning love and a fire that could consume everything he loves.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's always heartwarming to read a great love story. This sounds awesome! -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous11/16/2022

    What an interesting story! I can't wait to read this book 😍 Great review 👌🏻

    Everything Enchanting ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  21. this books sounds great if you are looking for a romance read x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.