Recap of February




 This is something that I have never done before.  Since it have been a long time since I written and posted a blog post or book review on my blog. I thought this would be something that I would love to share what I have been doing in the past weeks.


There are so many book that I want to read, And million reviews that I would like to share.   I will like you in on a little secert,  Sometime there are challenges in life also in the workplace as well.  I took a look back on how many books that I did read.  


And there are millions more that I want to read.  There are some that have special meaning to my heart, that i would read again.


Books I wanted to read:


The Posseidon Adventure


This is not just an airport, such a shatterng story with alot of drama, and suspense


Dreams of my Father


Which is a stroy of Race and inheritance,  As a son of a Black African father and a white American mother were searching for a workable meaning of his life,  As he became the first Black African American President that servived our country with grace and honor. 


First Impressions


Loving the engaging characters, with contempary situations, issues of Faith,and the intricaces of love, Elzibeth is an female lead in a local production of pride and prejudice. but she hesitated that Dave, the hansome an young rancher seems to be arrgant and unpredictale. Acepting challenges of playing opposite of him.  


Five Days left


It is an heart wrenching drama about a world in which there are no easy answers.  The feeling as true as life.  Sometime lovng someone means holding on and sometmes t means letting go.


Ride free


world renowned polo player and goval face of Raph Laurenm nvtes you to a behind the scenes look at the glamorous treacherous workld of high stakes polo. 


Currently Reading


Olive Kitteridge


Has the perceptve, deeply empathic.  Olive is the axis around whuch these thirteen complex, relentlessly human narratives spin themselves .


Comments

  1. Anonymous2/27/2023

    This post couldn’t of come at a better time for me! I didn’t have much opportunity for reading this past month and I was needing to know what was out there. Thanks so much for sharing them! I’ll look into each one soon!

    -Whitney Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. The books you mentioned sound good! There are always so many books that I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these books sound so good, I would have read one of them when I finish the current book that I am reading. But there are million more I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have some reading to do. Hope you have time to relax and read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many books I want to read as well. I feel like I'll never get to read all that I actually want to read. There are so many wonderful ones out there. My list is always growing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica2/27/2023

    Last year I read so many books and I read them fast. I'm off to a slower start this year but I'm still enjoying what I've read so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Richelle Milar2/28/2023

    Wow! These are all really great and interesting books that I must check out! Can’t wait to add this on my list

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look like interesting recommendations, I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely options, I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to check out Olive Kitteridge - it sounds like a good book. I'm trying to read more lately. Sounds like a good February.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love books and reading! There are some books that I would like to read soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got me a new set of books and I can hardly wait to start reading them. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3/01/2023

    Same here, hun! I want to do so many things but not getting enough time to do those 😒. The 'Five days left' story sounds good, would love to check it out!

    Everything Enchanting ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to see your reviews on these books. I'm always looking for new books to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Home Alabama

Elke's Magic

Woman of God