Elke's Magic


 

Suddenly it was surrounded by the deepest often misty forest, Elke Becker storybook cotteges provides her with the nessecary solitude. As she kept her past a secret. Elke find her solitude in her private space. When a spontaesous visit from meg and sam, Elke gradually starting to change her interest.

By introducting meg to her brother to horseback riding, herbal healing and her teenage son. Elke seemed to inpact thier lives as well.  

An unexcepted friendship and her frist love grow. As Meg eventually uncover Elke true story.  As she research of the history of her past. She discovered the pain of World War II and the aftermath  still resonated in1973.

Walls sepreated, prejudices lingers, the persection still exits.  As Meg set goals for helping her to allevate the struggles of two special people that she has grown to love.  I discovered this auther because of the special meaning that her story brings to my life.

And how her story has a good message that everyone would love.  

5 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. This does sound like a book I'd enjoy. I always enjoy the books with lovely messages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to know more about the story. I will have to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A storybook cottage sounds like a lovely place to be. Thanks for sharing your review of Elke's Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful story that has a special meaning to my heart. I will be reading more from this author that I will be sharing with others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Elke's Magic" sounds like a lovely story with a lot of character growth. I'll have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lavanda2/02/2024

    This book sounds right up my alley! I'm already so intrigued, that I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a new author to me and the book sounds wonderful// thanks for introducing me to this

    ReplyDelete
  8. The story of Elke's Magic sounds great! I'll have to check it out. Loved the review 👌🏻

    Everything Enchanting ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like a story with good historical points in it too. Sounds very interesting and my kind of book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nikki Wayne2/03/2024

    This is very heartwarming story. I can't wait to read it fully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gervin Khan2/03/2024

    First time to hear about this book and the story sounds interesting. I am going to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a book I would enjoy reading. I have to get a copy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like an interesting book. I think that I would enjoy reading it. I'll add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.