Books I plan to read in 2024







Reading is the Best thing.

I have said this before, I'll  consistently say it again.

I make sure that I read for relaxation or self care. I heard many people say: They don't  have time to read. But you do.  Set some down time from scrolling x. former twitter, Facebook, Even Pinterest or Instagram, or even titoki too.

Just pick up a book, Even though it for ten minutes. Sometime  that is all the time that I have.

Here are some books I planning to read in 2024  which is not all of them.  I have chosen books that I have started and did not finish the reason is that I did not enjoy them.   Even didn't have the opportunity to finished them too.  

The books that I will be sharing today, are the ones that picked from my personal collection that I will be reading. I currently don't have any room on my bookshelf  for more book, that I have purchased, or my friends have given me books, that they have finished as well. 

Are you curious of what you are going to be reading, Check out Laurajlbooks  to find your next read.

So let begin!

Sting: 


From the First page of the heart-pounding  story of corruption, Treachery, and ceaseless deception. Where other  is what it seems, and every truth brought to light exposed a darkness of a lie.

Trading Places:

The author has created an exciting page turner novel of two sisters who pull off  a daring ident switch that lands in the middle of love and danger.

Fearless:

Weaving a thread of suspense into her  trademark of her storytelling. the author delivers  a compelling new novel about a women who learns that her new life may not be it at all.

DAddy Little Girl:

Ellie was an seven year old girl, when her fifteen year old sister Andrea was murder near their home  in Oldham on the Hudson. It was in the rural village in new York Westchester County.

So I will continuing to read more books during 2024  I will be sharing at a later time.   So here are a few to start.  so Happy Reading 


Related Posts

Comments

  1. sounds like some great reading in your choice of books. A few of these are my daughters favorite author as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading too. You have some fabulous books on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to read Daddys Little Girl. This sounds like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read a book in a long time.I think these are all great reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will share the book title to my daughter, she collects and reads novel books. I haven't read a book from back to cover for sometime now. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great reminder that we all have a little time to spare for a good book. Your book choices for 2024 seem captivating, especially "Trading Places."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your selection for 2024 sounds intriguing and diverse, covering corruption, identity switch, suspense, and a heartbreaking true story. Each book seems to promise a unique journey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited to dive in these selection of books, and add more to come. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy reading Fern Michaels so will be sure to look for those books you list here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your passion for reading is truly inspiring! It's great that you emphasize making time for books amid the hustle of social media. The book choices sound intriguing, and your personal touch in selecting from your collection adds authenticity. The brief insights into each book make me curious to explore them. Thanks for the reading recommendation and happy reading in 2024! 📚🌟

    ReplyDelete
  11. These sound like interesting books to read. I think I would enjoy the first one on your list. I’ll have to check it out further.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.