StillWatch, A cry in the Night, Weep no more,My lady


New York times calls her a master of horror, and her harrowing stories are proof of chilling. The proof is in the collection of stories that are shocking. With the three national bestsellers: Weep No More, My lady/StillWatch/ A cry in the Night.

All three of the stories, were page turner, with alot of supense going along with the characters of the story,  You might say that Weep No More, My lady. It was her masterpiece that is an ideal book for  the beach bag or even in your carry on luggates.

She has created a masterpiece  with still watch  as a top investigative journist Pat Traymore in Washington, she found out all she could  the woman that was tipped to becoming the first female to become the vice-president. She was trying to exorcise painful childhood memories By vising her old  family home.

When Jen meats the man of her dreams while working in New York art gallary, she  was ecstatic painter Erich, who landscape is making him a great success, is handsome, sensetive and is uttery love for her. They might marry so quickly,  as jenny is making a home for Erich Minnisota farm.

But the lonely days along with  the errie night strain  her nerves to the breaking point and was testing her sanity. Caught in the swallows of events, Jenny soon unearth a past fulled with daring images , tragic secrets that threaten her marriage even her children too. 

3 stars




Related Posts

Comments

  1. These sound like they'd be great stories to read. I'll have to pick this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this author before, but these plot lines sound really intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like some really good stories. I may just need to check them out and give it a read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound like a good book to read. My daughter would love this book as she would be so intrigue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard this is an amazing author. I love to get lost in a good book

    ReplyDelete
  6. These do like like great stories to read and I am always on the hunt for something new and I have not read anything by this author as of yet ;) Looks and sounds like a wonderful selection and I enjoy horror as well! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't typically read thriller novels but this one sounds like a real page-turner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your description of these chilling stories has me hooked, especially "Weep No More, My Lady." Perfect timing for some gripping reads, and I can't wait to dive into these page-turners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so thrilled to see this author getting the recognition she deserves! Her mastery in weaving suspense and horror into her narratives is truly remarkable. "Weep No More, My Lady" had me glued to the pages - it's the perfect blend of chilling and captivating, ideal for a beach day or a long flight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it has been a long while since i read a book by Mary Higgins Clark and this one sounds very cool

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great masterpiece of story that are a page turn to read. they sound so good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rose Ann Sales2/01/2024

    This is kinda a great book to read! Thank you for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.