The Swiss Family Robertson


 

 A shipwreck on this deserit island, as a single family was wondering if they are going to surrive or not. The story is rich with suspense and full of surprises. 

Might like this:  The Christmas Carol

 The Swiss Family Robinson:  it enhances the younger reader to come along  on a wonderful adventure. Where  each moments brings a new trills. Amazing resourceful characters and a wonderful landscaping Bursting with wildlife and plants It's an irresisble tale.

Might like this: The Adventure of Mark Twain  

While traveling  on a ship, a Swiss pastor and his family encounter  violet storm that has abrupted  transporting them to this island. They made many attempts to navagate to the shore. Looming danger they came across with unforeseen circomstance.

Might like this:  Journey back to oz

A family ventures turns into a survival eforts when the ship was damages in the tropical storm. As the father mother and four son.s discover an island that seemed to be unhabitable.  they were able to set up camp, complete and madeshipe housing to protect them from the elements. 

As they explored the terrritory, they were gathering food, wood for the fire, other creatures comfort. Duning the stay the family  are struggling with many challenages, that tested their faith in god and with each other.

The message of the story is family values and self reliance have reach the coutless of childern and adult around the world. 

5 stars



Related Posts

Comments

  1. I remember watching the show! And I always see the house when we go to Disney. It's pretty neat to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I have visited The Swiss Family Robinson at Disney, I never read the book. I need to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have actually heard of this one before. I'll have to check out the book. I'd love to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your description got me so intrigued, and it sounds like an absolute adventure! Shipwrecks, survival, and unforeseen circumstances – it's like the ultimate family saga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love "The Swiss Family Robinson", it's such a classic! Both the book and the movie were great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to revisit this book. I read it so many years ago and it would be neat to check it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved reading it ages ago.. so very full of adventures and daring

    ReplyDelete
  8. It have been years since I read this book, I will have to check it out thank for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.