Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

The Adventures of Mark twain


 

Everyone knows the  story of the raft  on the Missippi and the ol white washed  picket  fence.  Now is the time for youngered everyone to get acquanted  with the men that is behind the pen. Mr. Mark Twain! Was an interesting Character, even when he did something to get gussip up in a linen suite.

Even he did make the riches and live in a house with so many tiers even a gazebos which looked like a wedding cake.  It was all a little  too prooper and hog tied  for our narrator, Huckberry Fin. He was the one for the job.

to telling  this picture book biography  than Huck himself. We's so glad the he was obilging, He'll  tell you one thing. that Mr. Mark Twain was a piece of work! He was famous for his sense of humor. and saying what is on his mind too. an he was a real satrist, prehapes the American's greatest.

Ever. He was true to Huck voice This picture book biography is a riverboat  boat ride of life of a True american Treasure of a classic story.  As I was reading this book, it brought back memories of when I had to read this book and write my opinion and review of the story as a book report.  I love it.  

3 stars.

Comments

  1. Mark Twain is such a classic. I remember writing a report on it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute way to introduce young ones to the story of Huckleberry Finn. I like the take on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a book that I remember reading in school. I might have to read it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read it in school and it is good, really fun and good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me curious with this book! I definitely want to know more about Mark Twain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched this as a series on TV but not familiar with who wrote this. Thanks for bringing back the memories of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like an amazing story that many youngered woll enjoy. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zab Zaria10/28/2023

    I will add this book to my list! Thank you so much for sharing and recommending it

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like such a neat spin on presenting a biography in a kid-friendly manner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book is a must read. Such a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great way to learn about Mark Twain. Sounds like a wonderful way to read up on a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’ve never read this book. I’m actually kinda surprised that it wasn’t a requirement when I was in school. I’ll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband told me about Mark Twain before. I need to read this book. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such great read and you have made me want to re read this one as it has been ages! I absolutely love Mark Twain and appreciate you reminding men of this fabulous read!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one