Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

the magic riddle


 


The magical Riddle was written  and directed by Yorman Fross in 1991.  The plot of the whole movies is around  Famous fairytails, uncludes Cnderella, Snow white and the seven darf's, Red Robin hood and Pinoccho. The story is being told by her Grandmother.

As I was watching this it brought back childhood memories, when my mother would read these Fairytails stories at bed time.   It was so much fun to share these memories with my boys.  This is something that I would do as well.  


These types of memories I would love to share with my future grand child.  Share you thoughs if you have ever watch this movie or not  in a comment.








5 stars

Comments

  1. I had never heard of this before. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this but I did love all those fairytales when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've heard of this before, but now I want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fascinating story. I've never heard of this; it would be cool to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't ever seen this book before. I'll have to check it out even though I don't get to read very often these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was probably around 12 years old when this came out but have never heard of it! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, this is great! I'm happy to know about this now, and see it's take on classic fairytale stories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's was like reliving the cherished moments when my mother used to read these classic stories to me at bedtime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard of this movie before but will have to be on the lookout for it! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Richelle Escat11/02/2023

    The story sounds so fascinating! My daughter will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't ever watch this movie, but I would like to watch it with my nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am have never heard about this but I would love to check this out.
    I enjoy watching and reading fairy tales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. An amazing movie and the book will be fascating. I will love to sharing this story withn my grand kids. in the near future. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didnt know it had a book. It sounds quite fascinating. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It sounds like an awesome book! Checking it out for my niece!
    Claudia Krusch

    ReplyDelete
  16. Zab Zaria11/03/2023

    I will add this book to my list! Thank you so much for sharing and recommending it

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't seen the movie yet. I would like to. It would bring great memories, for sure. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous11/03/2023

    I love fairy tales ❤️. I would love to watch this movie The magical Riddle, it sounds great 😍.

    Everything Enchanting ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one