Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

The Spy


 

Detective Isaac Bell was  a hero of the chase, and the wrecker, he is returning in an amazing adventure.  Was in the 1908, there was international tensions are mounting towards the plunging  towards the war. So when the Brilliant  American Battleship designer has dies  apparent Suicide.

So the men's grieving stickling daughter turns into the legendary Von Dorm Detective Agency to clear her father name. As Von Dorm put her top investigator on the case. And Issacs Bell  soon discover the clubs were not adding up to a suicide but a murder.  As the discover more suspicious deaths have followed.

It has become clear that someone an exclusive spy is orchestrating the destruction of the American's brightest technological mind's. So the murder's added up to collections  to a top secrets project called hull 44.

But this is just the beginning.  The intrigue deepens, Bell  will find himself towards the German's, Japanese's, and British spies. In a mission to encompass dreadnought battleships. Isaac Bell Certainly faced perilous situation before. It is time in more the future of the country that is at stake.

Which it was in hand of the world.   the story has a lot of the historical adventure that I was amazing to learn.  Which  has so many twist that come along with it as well.  

4stars

Comments

  1. This sounds like an interesting book to check out. .I am going to share with my family member who loves these kind of genres to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy a book with a twist. I will keep this book in mind to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a very good book. I love stories that weave in historical facts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, very intriguing! Seems like a very interesting mystery to unravel & I like the history aspect of it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read a Clive Cussler book in ages. This sounds very intriguing, and different from what I usually read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son loves learning about history. He might like this book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like a great book! I love the story and it's interesting for sure! I've added to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely captivated by the gripping narrative and intricate plot twists. Your way of reviewing shines through, creating an unputdownable espionage thriller. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LisaLisa10/26/2023

    Now this book 📕 would pique my daughter curiosity she loves spy related books like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds mysterious and action packed. A recipe for reading success.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like a really interesting book! Will keep it in mind for the future

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It sounds like an amazing read. I will add this to my reading list to read again and again. Loved the story as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nikki Wayne10/26/2023

    The book is so intriguing. I want to read it! Will add that to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Richelle Escat10/26/2023

    I cannot wait to read this! I like books with genre like that. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds like it would be an intriguing military style gum-shoe novel!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds like a book my son would love. I’ll have to get it for him for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Zab Zaria10/27/2023


    I will add this book to my list! Thank you so much for sharing and recommending it

    ReplyDelete
  20. This sounds like a nice and interesting book to read. I will check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The character of Detective Isaac Bell is truly captivating, and the historical backdrop of 1908 added depth to the story. I was fascinated by the international tensions and the mystery surrounding the brilliant American battleship designer's apparent suicide. The twists and turns, the involvement of various spies from different nations, and the pursuit of the top-secret project, Hull 44, had me hooked from start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Marie Gizelle10/29/2023

    Looks like there woLooks like there would be a lot of chase and mystery in this story!uld be a lot of chase and mystery in this story!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds like a pretty interesting book. I may just need to check this one out myself.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hannah Bures3/18/2024

    This looks like such an interesting read! My husband would probably read this all in one sitting! Cant wait to see what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like a good spy story. This sounds quite interesting! Such a well known author too -- I'm not sure if I have ever read anything by Clive Cussler and I'd like to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am a reader but haven't read any of Clive Clusser's books. This one sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a big fan of suspenseful adventure stories set against real events, and the backdrop of rising international tensions leading up to war in 1908 seems perfect for high-stakes intrigue.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This sounds like a good one. I am going to add it to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This sounds like a book that would pique my interest, I have heard of Clive Cussler before. I believe my sister has read some of his books.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous3/19/2024

    This sounds like a very interesting book, i need to add to my reading list

    ReplyDelete
  31. Interesting book. I really like detective stories. I used to collect Sherlock Holmes books, but now I watch detective films more often than reading the books.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lavanda3/19/2024

    Now this sounds right up my alley! Will for sure be giving this a read as soon as I can!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. has been so long since i read a spy novel and have not read this author.. sounds thrilling

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sounds like a good one, I will be sharing this with my son, He love Clive cusser books

    ReplyDelete
  35. I haven't read a book by this author, yet. I will check this book out. Sounds like a good one. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is such an interesting book. I love detective and spy stories. I like the cover as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one