Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

The Christmas Carol



One of the Best stories that was ever told. If I had my way ever idiot  who goes around with Merry Christmas on their lips wood be boiling their own pudding, buried with holly through his heart. Merry Christmas?

You might like this: adventure of Mark Twin

So bitter and Misable Ebenezer Scrooge, Christmas was just another day to him.  All the change went through ghost of his long-dead business partner that appeared to him.. Warning Scrooge to chnge his ways before it is two late.

You might like this: A tale of two cities

That gives a better understanding of the  Family greatest Stories, Which captures the heart of the holidays like no other novel does.   Many years later they make a movie of this amazing story that warms your heart and get you in the spirit of the christmas holiday. 

This was the first time that i have ever seen the movie.  And I love it.  It is a beautiful story our children need to learn all about the message that this movie brings. 

5 stars








Comments

  1. This is always a great book to read. My daughter was just in the play and had such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is one of the Best stories that was ever told. It brings back so many memories also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Christmas Carol is such a classic and a wonderful read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard good things about this movie. I need to watch with my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Christmas Carol! Such a great story! One of my Christmas favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. . I'm glad you enjoyed the movie adaptation—it's a wonderful way to bring this classic story to life for a new generation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing to me just how many renditions of this story there are. It's definitely a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen the movie many times, but haven't read the book. I'd like to read it. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  9. one of my favorite story that had a great meaning to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this one but havent read it yet. But yeas loved the review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this and the other books by Dickens .. and love the movie versions too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charles Dickens made such great stories, A Christmas Carol is such a timeless classic and makes for a great template in modern media.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great book this sounds like. I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "A Christmas Carol" is a story close to my heart, and this post does justice to its magic! The way it depicts the journey of Ebenezer Scrooge, the ghosts, and the spirit of Christmas is truly remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sure I read this as a kid, but I don't remember it at all. It would be fun to revisit it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marie Gizelle12/08/2023

    Love the history behind this book and why it was written and what was wrong in celebrating it. A great read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one