4 tips to improve your reading





Many people have trouble reading.  To be able to read well it take time and a lot of patience and practice as well.  Important  to figure out what the pupose of reading. Is the pupose of learning a new trade, or putting together a piece of furniture. 

Might like this: 4tips will help you catch up on your reading

You have to asked yourself what type of book that I am reading?  Is it a short Story novel, or even a manual of somekind,  any kind a genre or author that is out there.  This does Matter! So if you are reading information to assembly something or reading a recipe and Etc.

You would need to understand each step that goes along with it.  What is the purpose of your reading. So understanding reading has an impact on what you are reading.  an example of this by reading a novel for a project for your english class.

Which is different when you are reading a novel just for pleasure, You will be expecting to  understand  and remember the story, just enjoying the experience of reading amazing story.  So whatever the purpose of your reading is.

Taking a few minutes to look over That book that you are wanting to read, which is very helpful to see if this is the right story line that you are thinking of reading.  Does the title of the book  look intereing to you?

Which genera works for you?   Intensive  reading  give you a better understanding of the meaning of the storyline or plot of the story. Beable to read for 15 to 30 mins on a daily bacis, will make a different as well.

Read books that you are interested in.  Reread books that you loved and the story has an inspiring meaning to it.   So happy reading!

Related Posts

Comments

  1. Reading is the best. It's one of my favorite things to do so I make sure to set aside time so I can daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading is never anything I have a problem with. Although I probably read too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was having trouble with choosing a book to read. These tips will help me at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to hate reading growing up. But then again reading things you don’t have an interest in is very hard. I like to read now but rarely have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to apply these tips and make reading an even more enjoyable experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The purpose of almost all of my reading over the last few years has been work. I miss reading for leisure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The purpose formy reading is for leisure, I enjoy it so much, I don't know how to stop reading, I love it. My kids do too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had more time to read for fun but it feels like these days most of my reading is email messages, blogs, and bills! Great tips though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love to read.. and like you, i don't think i will stop ever.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your advice on navigating reading habits is such a gem! I loved how you emphasized the importance of understanding why we're reading and how it shapes our experience!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like a really good book. This is always something I enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only read books that I am interested in - some of them were recommended and some I have seen online. It makes it enjoyable. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can use these posts as I have so many books that I need to finish reading. I love to read but lately finding the time to really get into it is hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some of my friends do need this, the tips look so good. I would love to share this article with them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love reading. I try to do that before I go to sleep, keeps my mind focused on the pages and ideas and also stays in the brain for the night:))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.