What Christmas ment to me


 





 As a little child I thought that santa was not real.  Most of the life I was taught that Jesus was not born of December 25. But he was born sometime in October.  But I always was wondering  what would christmas ment to me and my family.

Well I was listening to a song, on the radio this morning and I heard this song and It got me thinking. what does Christmas ment to me?  Well I can say that Family is most important to me.  And be able to celebrate christmas with my boys. 

And to be able to believe what god is wanting me to believe.   And be happy and find the joy that I always wanted.   Enjoy the holiday season and be apart of something that is so magical, that creates memories for years to come.  


 This song has a special meaning to it.  And it give the inspiration to celebrate christmas as a whole. An fellowship with family and friends, this holday season. 

Our family to yours, I would like to wish you a merry christmas and have a happy and joyful New year.  And happy holiday to all .

Related Posts

Comments

  1. This was an inspiring song that bring back the christmas spirit, I love the song thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice song. Christmas is such a wonderful time. I will miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song! I’ve never heard of this song before! Really puts you in the Christmas mood, love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regardless of your faith, holidays are a great time to celebrate family and the things that we are grateful for in life. I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The song you mentioned sounds special, and it's amazing how music can evoke such meaningful reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The song you mentioned sounds special, and it's amazing how music can evoke such meaningful reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your words about the significance of family and finding happiness during Christmas truly touched me. It's amazing how a simple song on the radio can evoke such meaningful thoughts about the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed the song too! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember when I found out Santa wasn’t real. My son was told by some kid at school when he was 8 or 9. Kinda ruined the magic in some ways.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this inspirational song with us. I heard the song and it reminded me of the holiday spirit. I really enjoyed it, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I havent heard this song earlier but it was lovely. We dont celebrate christmas but I love this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great song. Christmas is my favorite time of the year and it's always bittersweet for me when it's over. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.