need to know


 

It is about sisterhood,  A groups womans of all walks of life, they were bounded by friendship they have a request of justice. Armed with vast of resources. With tops notice expertist, with the loyal network of allies around the glode world.  The sisterhood  will not rest until every wrong would  made right. 

You might like this: The Scoop

Although their mission along with the adventure, the tightknit group of friends that made up a ssterhood have learned one important thing,  everyone has a weak spot.  A dear friend of Garland, lee, yoyo a multimillion that selling proformers, as know as American beloved song birds.

You might like this: Tailspin

Her week spot was trusting in the Lawyer, Arthur.  Four years later he taken advantage of her faith in him to amass a secret fortune. Now there is a deepest  betrayal yet as he's dragged her into a law suit that will cost her her home. 

With everything that is left.  The sisterhood that they had could not let that happening. Arthur had the tops judges in his pocket and a list of ruthless and influential friends, not to metion the knowledge all the way  the law  can be crrupted to work in his favor. 

But he doesn't have the Vigilantes the deepst seats loyality and has the determination as well. In all his years of underhanded dealings, that doesn't prepare him for the type of creative payback from the sister's that made the there speciality.

4 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. This looks like a great story of women taking revenge. My kind of story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this books sounds really intriguing! I love a good story that demonstrates sisterhood in action, where women are supporting each other through everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 sisters, so the sisterhood part is one that I like. I need to check out this book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a book someone on my gift-giving list would love. Off to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a good read. I'll have to add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's refreshing to hear about a group of women from diverse backgrounds coming together for a common cause. Can't wait to dive into the twists, turns, and the sisterhood's creative payback.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a few Fern Michaels books on my Kindle but haven't read any of them yet. This one sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have enjoyed books by Fern Michaels before so will be sure to look for this one

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like it would be a fun and adventurous read! I'll have to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12/22/2023

    I love reading revenge stories! The book sounds like a great read, will check it out.

    Everything Enchanting ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Putting someone int he position to lose their home is the worst of the worst. Sounds like a gripping read.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this would be a good book to read. It's definitely something I'll keep in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love fern Michaels books, The story is written very well, and had a good meaning to it. This is an amazing book that I highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.