Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Catching fireflies




 

When bullying threatens to destroy a teen's life.  When painful  memories surface for  a dedicated high school teacher laura and pediatrician Jc. Along with the support of Sweet Magnolias as the bring the town together to ensure the promising student's future wasn't ruined.

You might like this: Sweet tea at Sunrise

To established once and for all that Bullying does not  belong in Serenity. As Laura and Jc passion for the cause a deepest personal as their love started to grow for eachother. And their feeling for eachother are getting stronger and stronger.

You might like this: Tailspin

With so many secret to overcome Can these vulnerable couple love be strong enough to find true happiness again.   As I was thinking about the tory, it reminded me of what I am struggling with. I to wonder if I can find true love and find true happiness as well.  

5 stars

Comments

  1. I've enjoyed watching the tv series so I know I will enjoy this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title of this book brings back summer memories as a kid. I loved catching fireflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great read. I'll definitely look out for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Sweet Magnolias TV series so much! I think I have the first 4 or 5 books on my shelf but I haven't gotten around to reading them yet. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a very intriguing book I need to get my hands on! Don't lose hope, you will find your person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was an amazing story that I have read, The story I could relate to and still was wondering if the couple was going to be happy again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to read this book if I had the chance. It sounds like an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy Liu Dong12/09/2023

    Such a catchy book title and I am pretty sure that it has a beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gervin Khan12/10/2023

    This sounds like a great book for me to read. I am going to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like an exciting story to read. Excited to know the ending. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bullying is such a big issue for teens and people of all ages. Definitely makes this relatable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This storyline seems incredibly powerful and heartfelt. Laura and Jc's commitment to fighting against bullying in Serenity and their blossoming love is a beautiful portrayal of strength and resilience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one