The Bridge




 

An instant classic with the heartful Christmas story about a hundred year  flood, a lost love, and a beauty enduring friendships. Molly living along in Portland, but she left her heart back in Tennessess from a man that she walked away from five years ago.

You might like this: Material Girl

They had this rare  sort of love that she hasn't found since.  Ryan lives in  Nashville after an broken enagement with several years of an road trip with a country star duo.  He can still hear molly  encouaging  him to follow his dreams.

You might like this: First Impressions

Molly who's memory stayed with him. At least he came to vist the Bridge.  It is one of historical bookstores in Franklin. and remember the hours that Molly and Rayan spent there.  For thirty years Don and Charles have turn the Bridge Bookstore.

As the provided  the people middle tenessess, with coffee and conversation and shelfs and shelfs of great books.  With  the riase of digital books along with the disapointing book sales.  so in may a hundred year old flood went through Franklin that wiped out nearly every bookstore.

So the bank is pulling the lease on the Bridge.  Was so defendent and had know answers. But charles was considering the unthinkable.  Then tragedy strikes and everything has changed.  So in the Face of brokeness and lost opporities Could an Miracle of an second chance actually unfolded.

The Bridge is a love story that was set aganist the struggles of American Bookstores. Was an love story that you will never forget. 

5 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. This sounds like an awesome read! I remember the days of Borders and other bookstores when I was in high school, and I actually had family in Franklin when I was growing up. This appeals to me on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a good love story. I will keep this book in mind! I read a bunch during holiday break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy a good holiday romance story so I'll have to add this to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many of my friends like this author. I need to check this book out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good Christmas story. I'll most likely have to read this one too. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The storyline of 'The Bridge' feels so nostalgic and heartfelt, entwining a love story with the struggle to preserve something cherished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molly and Ryan's rare love had me hooked, and the nostalgia of The Bridge bookstore warmed my heart. Thanks for recommending this instant classic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen Kingsbury is super talented! And I love that it's set with a bookstore in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen Kingsbury is an amazing author, of a book that shares a rare love story between two beautiful people that care about saving The Bridge boook store.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The book sounds good, And the overview that u have shared is really good, Karen Kingsbury is indeed good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. always love a good Christmas story.. and the cover of this one is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never read anything by Karen Kingsbury, but I'd be interested in checking out this title. I'm really curious about how she'd write out the way the towns were affected by a 100 year flood.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great recommendation from you! This looks like a captivating story!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gervin Khan12/20/2023

    I love Christmas stories! I’m looking forward to this book! Love it,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous12/20/2023

    I love Christmas books! I enjoy it a lot! Thanks for sharing this - Gervin khan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.