Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

4Tips that will help you catch up on your reading.





Reading is a creative outlet for many of us.  Not only we learn some new words, gain the knowledge that many of us are looking for.  We have so many oppretunity  to read now. which it does provide entertainment in so many different ways.

From Audio to e-books to tradional Hardcover to a varity of paperbacks. As we find the time to read  in ther varity of contexts.  Many of us don't have the time to curl up with a good book.  To find good ideas to help you catch up with your reading list.

So many of us have an hard time  catching up on their own reading list.  You would think it would make things easier.  For me  the idea of reading is a little adulting. She  find the time for reading every time she has a chance.

Wether you're relaxing from a long day at work, listening to music on your ipod, after you just read an amazing book.  Carching up on your reading list is not impossible. Check out these tips along with ideas so you can find the time to drive into a books that have been saving for a while. 

Reading on your commute to work:

Do you have a long cummute to work?  Are you waiting to lift or a uber, or just waiting for the bus,or if a train that applies bring a book with you.  I always have a book with me.  By waiting in the line at the train station, you would be able to read.

I have a 15 minute commute to work each day so I don't spend the time on my phone.  I have about 30 mins before I start work  It is one of the best ways to catch up on my reading list.  Which make the time go faster.  Some time I do zone myself in a good book and before you know it time to go to work.

Reading  during your Break:

Do you take the time during your summer vacation or you take  some time off during the year. You have taken the time to black out some time to catch up on your reading list.  Which I have come to terms with it.  

I don'e read every book that is out there. There are some that I possibly love and can't put down,  There are some that I don't connect too. 

Tidy up your reading list:

As much as I would love to read every book that I come across.  It is ok to put it down and even skip it all together. My reading stalled  there is a little guilt  of importances of  books that I should be reading. After removing the books that I should be reading. My reading list excite me 

Tken off my reading list comes back in my life years later  When i actually take the time to read them. Well take the time to go through your reading list and  whch books that you can skip.  

Organized your reading list:

Once you take the time to go through your reading list.  How should you go through the books that are in the queue that you are still wanting to read. So books that I am going to read are put  on a shelf that is mark to be read.

If I discover books from author that I never heard of before, I place them on a different shelf mark Future reads.  An othere books that I amhoping to read. I place them on a shelf mark reading them next month.  

I always move book between these shelfs, so that I would be able to bring more home. 


Comments

  1. Great tips! I make it a point to read at least a chapter every day. It's self care for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good suggestions. I have a stack of books on my bedside table that I keep meaning to get to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love reading and did it all the time when I was younger. Now I can't focus enough to read so lately I've been using audiobooks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/13/2023

    I’m trying to read as much as I can. I did fall behind this year on my list. My goal was 100 bucks and I’m not close to that. I am close to 75 though and I’ll call that a win because at least I still got the books. The only reason why it wasn’t higher is because I spend a lot of time, listening to music and podcast during long commute. So I’ll start over again next year with maybe a 75 buckle instead that way I don’t feel like I have to completely give everything else up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby Campbell11/13/2023

    My goal this year was 100 audiobooks but I ended up not getting through that many I’m around 75 so I’m happy with that because I also spent a lot of time listening to music and podcast versus previous years. I actually have about five books going right now and I started this one series and I’m on Books six I’m just a little bit all over the place because I have like my e-book ever physical book and I have the audiobook and a couple of physical book that I’m reading all the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seem to always struggle to find the time to read. These are great ways to set aside time and make the effort to fit it in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been a long time since I read a book. I need to start reading more as it is something that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11/14/2023

    I had a plan to read more this year but I wasnt as successful as I wanted to be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your idea about using breaks for reading during vacations is genius; why didn't I think of that sooner?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your idea about using breaks for reading during vacations is genius; why didn't I think of that sooner?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Richelle Escat Milar11/14/2023

    These ideas are very helpful to be more productive in reading. I really want to read again, I really love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving these tips for sure and when I used to work a full time job.... I would read any time that I had an extra minute .....esepcially if I was wrapped up in a good book that I could not put down ro stop thinking about!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zab Zaria11/14/2023

    I must read this book because it sounds like it would be a really interesting and wonderful read.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gervin Khan11/14/2023

    I actually love reading books but sometimes I feel like reading, it’s like reading-block lol? These tips are actually helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are awesome tips that are very helpful to continue reading more and more. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read whenever I get the chance - standing in lines, waiting to pick up my daughter from school or waiting elsewhere... and of course some dedicated time for reading too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. As an avid reader I completely agree with your tips. All of them are perfect and helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great tips and I hope they will work for me! I love reading but I am always in a lack of time!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These seem like great ways to catch up on the reading list, good tips thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always have two books, one to read and one to listen to! Thank you for the awesome tips! I need to check up on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have tip #5- Take more vacations, then read on said vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wish that I had time to read a book. But with working 40-50 hours a week and blogging there just isn’t any time leftover. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How did you know I am so far behind? LOL

    Thank you for sharing these tips. I actually read when commuting especially there's a long wait time for me to take the train.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those are some great tips to keep in mind and I really need to sort out my reading as well.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such great tips! I usually read during my break time. I do chores first before I read. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one