What to say next





 

It is exciting to hear new prespective is all that you are needing  to make sense of the world. 

Kit: Has know Idea why  I decied to not sit with Annie and Violet at lunch.  It feels like no one here is getting what  I am going through.  How would thye? I don't understand.

David:  In the 622 days he has attendent Mapleview High , Kit was the first person that sat at my lunch table, what he means, he never had someone sit at his table before. Until now.  "  So your Dad is Dead"
I say to Kit, Because it was an fact I've recently learn about her.

You might  like this: Pretty Little Lier #1

Unlikely Friendship Is sparked Between relative popular Kit and social isolated David Everyone is surprised for the most of all Dit and David.  Kit really appericate David Honesty In fact She fines it refresing. As David welcome kit"s attention and her nature.

When Kit asked David for help in  figuring out the how and why of her Dad's Car accident.  As David it all in.


Neither of them could predict what they are going to find.  the question that remains, is Can their friendship survive  the truth?

You Might Like this: The Cora Song

The is a wonderful story at friendship are willing to help kit out in finding the clouser  that is she is wanting the answers about her father's accident.

4 stars

Comments

  1. This sounds like a fun read. I tend to enjoy the young adult books still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dynamics between Kit and David sound both refreshing and emotionally charged, and I can't help but be curious about the unlikely friendship that's blossoming between them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another interesting book that I will have to add to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/23/2023

    'What to Say Next' sounds like a great read! I'll have to check it out on Amazon.

    Everything Enchanting ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love books about friendship! It'a a must read one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy Liu Dong11/23/2023

    I currently looking for a new book to read and I think this is the best one. I will check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like another great read..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like an interesting read! Will try to check if I can find a copy in our local bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great story and with us wonderful to read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a great book to read. I’ll have to add it to my ever growing list. I never can find the time to read lately.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Home Alabama

Elke's Magic

Woman of God