Indio lake





 

Two Family divided long divided by an anicent feud.  Can they come back from this? With the powerful love can it unite them as well?  Blade is the last one in line. As he hasn't heard of crossroad. Texus until he inherit the land there. 

Might like this: Sochored Eggs

He was riding an vintage Harely Davidson , Blade finds the weathered Ranch house with an empty prarie, along a dark path that goes right through the path between Hamilton's land and that of estranged neighbors . So when Dakota stops and helps a stranger on the road. 

Might like this: Person Un known

She wasn't prepared for the Chrima of a man on the motor bike, for the last name of a bears. Hamilton's of the family swore emeies, representing, all  she was raised to loathe. What is the problem with blake staying in town.  There is something about his grey colored eyes, that she can not just ignore.

Might like this: Tail Spin

Lauren felt so unlucky in love  and unluckly at work, and feels so adrift.  She knew that she had to strive more, she was never feeling at peace  unless she was at home in Crossroads.  It is for should her heart is at home.  That is where her heart is.  

4 stars


Comments

  1. I'm more of a sci-fi fan myself but this looks like something my sister would like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd read this! I always love a good feud book. I always hope for a good outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/27/2023

    This sounds like just the book I could lose myself in. Thanks for the review - this is a must-read! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to add this to my reading list as it looks right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a book that I would really enjoy. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love a good romance book. I need to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like an interesting book. I’ll have to check it out further.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This seems like it could be a really titillating book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hooked on the premise of a family divided by an ancient feud and the potential for love to bridge the gap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking for a few new books. I just may add this to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm out of books to read. I will have to check this one out. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great themes of family drama and romance. Both entertaining and engaging, and I'm sure relatable too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11/28/2023

    So many great reads here and been a while since I read books like this so will look for them- vidya

    ReplyDelete
  14. The divided family, and the love and romance makes this books so special to me. I must add this to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This book looks super spicy and filled with drama. This should be my next vacation read.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds like a nice book for me to read. I will check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I understand how Lauren feels!Sounds like an interesting book!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That sounds like a great book to check out and read. Will definitely give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Home Alabama

Elke's Magic

Woman of God