Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

When Life Gives You Lululemons



 Emily was the first Assistant to Miranda Priestly, now a highly susscessful image consultant who just landed the client of a lifetime.  Would like to welcome you to Greenwich Ct, were the lawn 's and the women are prefectly manicured with Toto's  and soda's are extra strong.

With everyone has something to say about the famous new neighbor. Let's be clear, Emily and Miranda Priestly do not live in the suburb's.  She is working in Hollywood as an image consultant to the stars. Recently Emily has lost a few client's

She is hopeless with social media. Well the new guard is nipping at her heel's.  She really needs a big opprotunity and se need it now.  Karoline is a a list and coming. You might have seen her as the spooks person for the populiar L'Oreal, A mega Super model well recongnized over the world.

She is a goreage wife a newly elected  Senator of New York. Graham had his eye on the presidentcy. It was down to the public philandering  as Karoline was arrested for Dui she had a full suburban full of other peoples children.

The link between the two is Miranda, Most recently she was a partner at one Mannattan's law firms But when Miranda moved to Greenwich she took time off to spend with her children. She couldn't predicted that being a stay at home  mom an weathy town has it's pitfalls then a stressful legal career.

As Karoline, Miranda, Emily made this trio, But they were deperately need eachother.  Together they can navigate the social landfall.  By  the truth and lies of American, just below the glittering surfrace.


4 stars

Comments

  1. I remember reading this a few years ago. It wasn't my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Devil Wears Prada so I'll be sure to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like something fun and different to read. I enjoyed Devil Wears Prada and it would be fun to revisit this storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting book title. I thought for sure that it was going to be about a lady selling the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richelle Escat Milar11/06/2023

    I would like to try this a read anytime soon, I can see that this wonderful book published.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zab Zaria11/07/2023

    It sounds like a really good book. This is always something I enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know someone will love this book as a Christmas gift! Thanks for this review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting title, that draw you into the story. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like an interesting book, something my oldest daughter would read I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never heard of this book before, but also I have never watched A Devil Wears Prada

    ReplyDelete
  11. the title is definitely very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one seems like it would be a different pace than her other novel, I might check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This synopsis really intrigued me! I am adding it to my reading list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a book that I would really enjoy. I’ll have to add it to my must read list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Firstly, I liked how you have changed the color of your blog. Also the book sounds fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haven't read a book by this author yet. I will have to check this book out. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  17. From the title itself, I know I'm gonna like this book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one