Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

The Cobra's Song


 
A beautiful 10 year old Getctanjali that doesn't mind singing, But she knows she'll never be as good as her mother. Ally, and Grandmother , Aajl, was an classical siner from India whose Celebrity has followed  the family  all the way to a small town of Deadwood, Michigan.

After she freezing up on stage at some point.  Gectanjali has add singing to her list of fears.   It was so imporant for Aljl to using her voice's.  Getctanjali  was hoping that when her aajl comes to visit this summer, she'll be able to help .

So when they went to pick up alji from the airport.  She was  not alone.  Lata Aunties Gectanjali has never  met before.  Is with AAji and thier neighbor, henna Aunties, who is acting to strange towards her.  As Lata Auntie knew all about her and their family.

She knew that Aai and aaji are the only ones that could sing. Raag rang was missing from the family book of songs. Gectanjali was determined not to let her imaginations get the best of her and add auntiess to her list of fears, but she can't help but were still wondering about the connection that they had between the missing raag.

Heena Aunties' cold behavior and their interesting that made a interesting summer. 

I felt the magical of the book that was steep into the folklore, about findng your voice an confronting your fears of the  past.   It was an beautiful book that I loved and would read again and again the reason is that there is a powerful messages that goes along with the story.

4 stars

Comments

  1. I love books that feature other cultures, especially myths and folk tales. I'll have to give this one a read! It sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like it would be a beautiful and inspiring book to read! I like the cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a really good book. I love books like this, so I'll have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your insightful review and recommendation, and I can't wait to embark on this literary journey. Thank you for bringing this novel to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture on the cover. That would grab my attention to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter is on the look for more books to collect for her at home library. I'm sure she'll add this to her goodreads tbr.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Richelle Milar6/29/2023

    This looks like a really great and wonderful book fo kids! I’m gonna let my nephew see this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rose Ann Sales6/29/2023

    My daughter would love this for sure! Such a really nice book thanks for sharing this with us

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a beautiful story! I am sure that my kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monica6/29/2023

    This sounds like a great story with a powerful message. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a wonderful read and will have to be on the lookout for this one the next time I grab a book to read. I love reading different types of stories and genres and this one sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This seems like it would be a great book to read to the grand children before bed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on "The Cobra's Song." It's wonderful to hear that you found the book magical, with a powerful message about finding one's voice and confronting fears. Your enthusiasm and positive review make me want to read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a really interesting book, with an amazing story that came with it. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am impressed with your recommendation. If you'd read it again and again, that's good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's always good to try and confront your past fears, this is good encouragement for the younger generation. will have to look at the library next time we go.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds like a great book. I’ll have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marie Gizelle7/05/2023

    Sounds like an interesting read...I wonder what the Cobra's song is...

    ReplyDelete
  19. LisaLisa1/18/2024

    I wouldn’t mind adding a few of these to my books to my list of books to read in 2024 also. I just started reading Dr. Jeremy the great disappearance which is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one