Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

6 books you should be reading this summer


Are you look for some great  reads for you summer beach vaction even on a slower  summer day?  I have you covered!

I have put together my top pick of  reading.  I choice these are some of my favorite storyline,  and have left some impress on myself, imaging what kind of adventure that it protray.  All of these book are so easy to read very quickly if you are wanting to do.

Properly not the same book you have been seeing on other summer book list!

Here are  my top 6  pick for summer reading:

Fiction:

Schorch Egg:

Getting her hair colored on Route 66 , Suzanne is stunned to witness the Country Services Building next  door suddenly going up in flames. 

Saddly the fire claims the life of longime civil service worker and friend to the Cackleberry Club Hannah Vensble.  When it's discovered that an accelerant was used to fam the flames, suzanne, Petra, and Toni vow to smoke out the suprit.

It was a fresh and a delight with a enjoyable series.


A Virgin River Christmas:

Last Christmas Marcie Sullivan said a final goodbye to her husband, Bobby. This Christmas she was wanting to find the  man who saved his life and gave her tree more years to love him.

Fellow marine Ian Buschanan dragged Bobby's shattered body onto a medical trasport four years agao, the disappeared once their unit arrived stateside, since theen, Marcie's letters to Ian have gone unanswered. 

Are so compelling I instantly connected with the character.s and with the storyline as well.                             


The Edge of Town

A heart stirring love story spiced with suspense  one of the best. Julie is a plamspoken girl working on her father's hardscrable  farm.   She's not prepared for the jazz age roaring through America, sweeping  a flapper named Birdie.

Stuart and war veteran Evan into her missouri town. As the summer was heating up, life has begain to be explosive. A wave of Terrifying crimes threatens Evan courtship of Julie, and Birdie's scheme begain to tear her family apart.

Everything that Julie wanted to believe is at stake.


Sunset in Central Park

Love has never been so priority for garden designer Frankie. After witnessing the fallout of her parents' divorce, she seen the devastiation  an overlaoad of emotion can cause. 

 The only man she feels confortable with is her friend Matt, but that's strictly platonic . If only she found it easier to ignore the way he makes her heart race.  Matt,  has loved Frankie for years, But sensing how fragile she is beneath her feisty exterior.


The friends we keep

A Rich story of forgiveness and friendship.Evvie, Maggie and Topher have known eachother  since college.   Their friendship was somethig they swore would last forever. 

Now years have pasted , the friends have drifted apart, and they never found the lives they dreamed  of when the were young and everthing seemed possible.  Evvie straved herself to become a super model. But derailed her career by sleeping with a married man.
The Cobra's Song

It a Magical book, steeped in folklore, about find your own voice and confronting your fears.

A Ten year old Gectanjail doesn't mind singing, but she know that sh'll never be as good as her mother. Aai, and Her Grandmother,  are classical sinters from India whose celebrity has followed the family all the way to their small town.

After freezing onstage, Geetamjali adds singing to her list of fears. Aai tries to stress the importance of using one's voice.

Comments

  1. I need to add these to my reading list. The Scorched Egg sounds like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound like great books. I am adding several to my list to read. I have so many already though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your recommendation. I've been meaning to get back to reading, I've actually purchased some books to read and re-read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always looking for new book titles to read! Summer is always the best occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My youngest daughter is an avid reader and I'm sure she would enjoy reading every one of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love reading books ! These looks really interesting aswell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zab Zaria6/10/2023

    It sounds like good books. These are always something I enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Frankie and Matt are going to end up more than friends. Probably going to find this book and make sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great selection of books. I can see a few that I would love to add on my reading list. Thanks for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can’t wait to read “A Virgin River Christmas!” It sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look like great title suggestions and there's a little bit of something for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These all sound like great books. I am putting together a summer reading list and will have to check out some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the recs. I'm going to read Virgin River Christmas first. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Richelle Milar6/11/2023

    These are all really great books that I need to check out! I’m also gonna share this with my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These sound like great books to read. I’ll have to add them to my reading list and see if the library has them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one